She called me daddy

Cami : It's been about two weeks since that day . Ray and Ray'Nelle have been Spending a lot of time with each other .  It makes me happy to see her finally being able to spend time with her father  . But I miss seeing her every minute of everyday . Its  coo tho . I'll do whatever it takes my baby happy.

.

Ray (pov)

I love being able to spend time with my daughter . She's my angel . I feel so bad for leaving her when she was born . But I'm trying as hard as I can to make up for lost time . We've been spending every second of everyday together . She is amazingly funny. (like mee) . We have a bond . Even though I haven't been in her life . But I have to go now . Where going to the carnival .

..

Ray : Wanna ride  the ferris wheel  ?

Nelle : Ywesss

They get in the line and wait . After a while the get to the front . They get in their seats and go all the way to the top . Then it stops .

Ray: Are you having fun

Nelle : DADDEEEE I scared .

Ray smiles . that was her first time calling him daddy.

Ray : It's gonna be okay . I wont let anything happen to you .

Ray'Nelle holds his hand and smiles .

the ride finally gets let down . They walked off the ride and played a few games , won a couple toys . Then Ray starts the drive to bring Ray'nelle home . He gets there at about 9:58 . he picks Ray'Nelle up and carries her to the front door . He knocks on the door . Camillia opens the door and lets him in . She takes Ray'Nelle to her room and lays her in the bed . She comes back downstairs .

Ray :(walks over to her ) Guess what

Cami : What

Ray : She called me daddy !!!!!!!!

He picks her pregnant ass up and spins her around

Cami: Really . (smiles)

Ray : Yesssss

Cami : One question

Ray : Yes

Cami : Will you please put me down ? I got motion sickness and your holding me up .

Ray : My bad