sixteen

« isn't she lovely,
isn't she wonderful,
isn't she precious,
less than one minute old
i never thought through love we'd be
making one as lovely as she »

isn't she lovely by stevie wonder

-

"tyler if you don't shut up i'm going to kill you!" flora screamed as she was having contractions. they were getting stronger by the second and she could barely breath.

soon, the doctor came in to check on her and told her it was time to push. she grabbed tyler's hand tightly. he brushed her hair out of her face and encouraged her.

"okay sweetie, one more push!" the doctor said.

flora let out a scream as she did her final push. she fell back against the bed and tried to catch her breath. then, she heard it. the cries. it was her baby.

"congratulations, it's a girl!" flora and tyler both looked at each other and smiled wide.

"you did so good, bug. i'm so proud of you." tyler kissed her damp forehead.

"c-can i hold her?" flora asked quietly.

"of course, mama! she's all yours!" the nurse handed her over. flora held her with shaky limbs and looked at her face. her skin tone was dark, just like tyler's and she had the biggest brown eyes. her nose was tiny, just like flora's. her hair was a dark chocolate brown. it was already starting to curl.

flora immediately started to cry and kiss all over her small face. tyler leaned down to look at her. he eyes welled up with tears as he saw his beautiful babygirl. flora smiled and handed her to him. he made sure to be extra gentle with her frail, little body.

"so, what's her name?" the doctor asked as she was cleaning flora up.

the couple looked at each other and smiled nervously. "uh.."

-

floraposey: welcome home, grace garcia posey

tagged: tylerposey

90.7m likes
87.9m comments

-

tylerposey: grace garcia posey, you are already loved by so many people

tylerposey: grace garcia posey, you are already loved by so many people. i'm already so proud of you, you have no idea. love you babybug 💝

tagged: floraposey

90.3m likes
86.1m comments

-

very short, i know. but i wanted this to be cute before things start happening again :)

also! you should go read my harry styles book called loaded gun and my nick robinson book called dreams!!! i'll love you forever!!!!!

hope you have a good day/night!!
xoxo