eleven

« you can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight
and you'll be alright »

small bump by ed sheeran

-

six months later

floraposey: i know we promised y'all very exciting news a while back, but today's finally the day!!! everyone meet john tyler posey! we just adopted this sweet muffin from florida and we couldn't be happier

floraposey: i know we promised y'all very exciting news a while back, but today's finally the day!!! everyone meet john tyler posey! we just adopted this sweet muffin from florida and we couldn't be happier. we've been trying to get this guy for a while and now he's finally ours! we can't wait to get back home and shower him with lots and lots of love. ❤️

tagged: tylerposey

80.9m likes

all comments have been disabled for this post.

-

it was later that night when it finally all hit her. she had a baby. her own baby. her and tyler had been talking about this for a while. she knew her chances of getting pregnant were slim to none, so they decided to adopt. they loved the idea of expanding their little family and they already loved their sweet boy.

john tyler was already down for the night when flora crawled into bed with tyler. he was going over his line as she snuggled close to his warm body. "hey, bug. is he asleep?"

"yeah. he didn't get his nap earlier so he's down for the count." she chuckled and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "sweet," she drug out the word. "put this down and pay attention to me." she pouted.

he looked over at her and laughed. she had her arms and legs wrapped securely around his body, squeezing him. he put his books up and rolled over to face her. she smiled. "much better." and kissed his nose.

he sighed. "can you believe we have a baby? it doesn't seem real, like this is all a dream." he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

she smiled. "i know. i was upset about not being able to have my own, obviously. but now, i couldn't picture it any other way. i love our muffin." she scooted closer to him.

"i just can't believe you let me name him." he laughed.

she slapped his chest playfully. "you make me sound so rude!" she laughed. "i know how much you love your dad and im glad you picked his name for our son. and im glad we're calling him john tyler because even though he's not ours, he already reminds me of you." tyler smiled wide and kissed her. they snuggled closer and fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

it was the next day and the posey family was walking around miami. they didn't go back home until that night so they decided to go sightseeing. tyler was pushing john tyler in his stroller while flora walked beside them with his baby bag on her arm. they were at the mall just killing one when two girls ran up to them.

"flora! tyler!" they stopped and smiled at them.

"hey guys!"

they both gasped. "john tyler's so cute! i'm already in love. how long have you had him?" one of the girls asked, truly interested.

flora smiled. "we've been here for about two weeks to get everything in order, so he's been with us for about a week."

"you guys are adorable! can we have a picture?" the other girl asked.

"of course! get in here!" tyler said and pulled the girls in. they pulled their phones out and snapped a few pictures. the girls thanked them and ran off.

"you're sweet, bug." he looked over at flora grabbed her hand.

"why do you say that?"

"you just make everyone around happy with your happiness." he laughed loudly. "you're always so interested in everyone you meet and i love that about you."

she laughed. "you're so cheesy, ty." she looked down and john tyler was laughing along with her and that made her laugh even more.

-

tylerposey: love my sweet muffin ❤️

78.6m likes

all comments have been disabled for this post.

-

SURPRISE :')

i love their little family <3

heehee

don't forget to read my harry book, loaded gun!!!

xoxo