The Lies

Short story| August Alsina | enjoy |

Attention *** I see you voting but I'm getting Zero feed back aside from a few. Half of these comments I have are "ME" so comment damn it isn't that hard.***

-

The Lies

-

I'm sitting in this damn interrogation room looking at these four egg shell colored walls. What the hell am I in here for? I thought as the door opened and in walked the same man from earlier. He slid me a cup of water. "Get comfortable chump." He stated.

"I'm walking out of here...today." I responded with no emotion, I just wanted to go. Police made my ass itch.

"Oh you really think so chump?" He asked, smiling at me.

"It's August and hell yeah!" I sipped my water before continuing. "I didn't do anything for me to be here." He stared as me as he took a seat across from me.

"Hmm. Do you know a Rose Santiago?" He asked. I nodded. "So your saying you beat her ass and then left for Florida?"

I broke out laughing, I was cracking up. "Man what the fuck you talking 'bout, Slim?" I asked amused.

"Rose... You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He said smashing his hand on the table. "Stop shitting me boy!"

I raised my brows. "Look here, I ain't touch that girl. We broke up 3 days ago right after me and my ex planned this trip to Miami." I paused and downed my water. "Now... Do you care to inform me when the fuck did I beat on Rose?"

He closely examined me and pulled out a folder. He retrieved some photos and slid them to me. Rose's face was messed up, her skin burned and nose looked to be cracked.

"Man... I think I'd remember beating a hoe up!" I said, before I ran my hands over my face. "I never touched that chick! I was on a damn plane and then we made it to the hotel. We slept and then when the sun came out we were at the pool." I spoke.

I wasn't going to mention the call that she gave me just yet. "So tell me when I had enough time to beat her and be in Miami... at the same time!" I spat, looking at him trying to contain my laughter. He looked at me puzzled. Dumb ass.

"So you're saying... You were in Miami the whole time?" He questioned while I nodded. "You didn't flee the state of Louisiana at any point during Friday?" I sighed again.

"Man what the hell am I? Flash lightnin'? No! I wasn't in New Orleans on Friday! That bitch lying!" I said, getting a little aggravated by his presence. A knock at the door interrupted his next sentence. He opened the door and in walked Chess Walker. He was an attorney to a whole lot of dope boys he always got us off.

"Feel free not to answer any more questions August." Chess spoke as looked the interrogator up and down.

"I'm his attorney any thing you have to ask him," he paused, before pointing at me. "Ask me first." He then adjusted his suit before taking a seat.

"Mr. Alsina is up against assault and battery and aggravated assault on a female. The statement said he went into a fit of rage after the victim reportedly informed him she was pregnant." The man said raising his brows.

"Bullshit." Chess said smiling. "Ms.Santiago would've had to be with in 10 feet of my client, Mr. Alsina, to have...reportedly been hit by my client." He paused to fix his tie. "Plane records clearly show my client was on a plane at the time this 'event' was said to have happened." He stood.

"Review all of your evidence then give me a ring. As of now my client and I are leaving. Let's roll August." he said as he headed for the door, leaving the man sitting there confused. I fixed my clothes and headed down the hall following Chess.

As we got on the elevator I started to speak. "Man you work fast!" I exclaimed, rubbing my hair.

"Yup." he responded, looking down at his watch.

"Now how do I pay you?" I asked.

"Have Caesar drop the money off at my office and that's it." he spoke.

I nodded, "I gotchu'." He smiled, "I may need you again 'cause I'ma kill that bitch if I see her." I said, clenching my jaw.

"Hold off on that for a while." He said laughing as the elevator came to a stop. We then walked off, going our separate ways.

I walked into the hot humid air of New Orleans and glanced around 'till I spotted Bone on the curb waiting.

I dapped him up and got in the car. "Man that bitch lucky!" Bone said, as he pulled off the curb.

"Exactly!" I exclaimed, nodding my head in agreement. We were making our way to Karlie's condo.

"I'ma get a few chicks from Uptown to find out where she at... After that, I'm gon' give 'em permission to fuck her up." he said, smirking evilly.

I looked over at him, "You can't." I said. His head flipped in my direction.

"Wassup? You never had a problem with killin' fools before!?" He said, looking me upside my head.

"Yeah I know, man. She pregnant." I said looking out the window.

"What? Man I thought you strapped up on these broads?" He questioned.

"I do but you know condoms ain't one hunnid or I wouldn't have five nieces and a nephew." (A/N: Yes, that is the correct amount in real life! :) ) I mumbled.

"Haaa! Nigga what you gonna tell Karlie, she ain't playing no games either." He said, seriously.

"Man I don't know. Why don't you shut yo' ass up and drive?" I asked, looking at him.

"Aight... Betta' hope she doesn't smash yo' balls." He joked.

-

I was sitting on the couch at home on the phone with Meagan. "Yes! That bitch from the strip club! You know that bad built mixed chick with the tan?" I said into the receiver.

"Oh, her? No why she?... You know what I want to find her ass." Meagan said with her crazy ass.

"You and me both." I said, frustrated. Caesar sent Chess to get him out of this mess and he was on his way over here. Speaking of the devil, Bone's car pulled up in the drive way. "I'ma call you later, he just got here." I spoke as I waited for her response.

"Aight... Tell him I want that bitch." she said, before I hung up shaking me head. I raced to the door and opened it and jumped on him before he made it fully into the house. He wrapped his hands around me.

"Wassup?" he asked, as his voice was laced with laughter.

"Waiting on you." I said as I started to analyze his face. "Are you okay? Did you drop the soap? Oh my God, don't tell me they got your booty?!" I joked.

He looked at me sternly, "Don't play."

I smiled and kissed him. "I'm sorry, I just missed you." I said. Bone pushed pass us.

"I'll be in the kitchen guarding the knives, Aug." Bone said laughing.

I got off him and closed the door then pulled him into the living room. "What is he talking about, Bae?" I asked plopping on the couch next to him. He started to pull at his little chin hairs. I raised my brows. "Well?" I said, growing agitated at his silence.

"I may or may have not got that chick, Rose, pregnant." he said, super fast.

-

I need to edit huh?

Well well well! Y'all I be trying to make then long! Was this short! If so I'm sorry I be trying though!!!! Oooo

Comment and vote and show love all of that! What y'all think Karlie gonna say...or do. Ooo do y'all think Rose has another stunt up her sleeve ^_^!

-Kennedy ;) ;)