Reason Number Six: Kristen Pecker

"Wow you look amazing" Kristen says as I walked downstairs into her living room. "Thanks"

"Quick give me a twirl" I smiled doing as told. "I've did a wonderful job on you. When you go to school I swear everyone is going to be jealous. I swear you just stole me heart" I blushed.

"Ok let's go I don't want to be too late" we walked out of her house and got into her car.

"Are you excited? This is your first ever college party" I shrug "I guess. I don't think it's that different from a high school party"

"It's way different boo. Everything is more legal, and more wilder trust me. This is a rule for all parties. Y/n do not. I repeat do not take any drinks from anyone or let anyone hold your drink. Stay on the safe side ok?" I nod "Yeah my dads already gave me that warning"

"You told your dads!"

"No...but any party I go too that they know of they'd tell me that" she sighs in relief "ok great"

After 15 minutes of driving and her talking about pointless things we made to the party. As I was getting out the car my phone rang. I looked down to see it was my dad.

"I'll meet you in there my dad is calling"

"Ok"

"Hello?" I answered "hey girly how's your study night going?"

"A bit boring because studying is boring as usual. But I think I'm about to head off to bed surprisingly Kristen parents gives her a bedtime" he chuckles "ok well have a nice sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning ok?"

"Ok goodnight Dad love you"

"I love you too" I ended the call and got out the car walking inside of the house. I already had bumped into several people. The house were way crowded.

The house smelt like marijuana and alcohol and sweat. It wasn't a pleasing smell. Some people were playing games, some were grinding on everything, some others were talking and drinking.

I already wanted to go home. I didn't know anyone here. I felt so out of place. I walked over to the bar and sat down.

It haven't been 5 minutes and already lost Kristen. I should've told her to wait up.

"What can I get for you?"

"Water"

"You sure?" I nod.

I'm quite surprised they had a mini bar inside. Didn't really expect that.

I already know Kristen is going to get really drunk so I needed to stay sober so I can drive ya back.

The boy hands a bottle of water "thank you"

"You ok? You don't seem like you're having fun" he asked "Uh yeah... I'm fine I just need to get settled in thats all" he nods.

I looked around the room while sipping on my water. I walked away once I saw Kristen walking to her I grab her shoulder. She looks at me and smiles.

"Oh guys this is my friend Y/n. Y/n these are my older friends Chad Nathan and Emily" I smiled waving at them as Kristen through her arm over my shoulder.

"You came just in time we were going to play a game follow us" Emily says. The three teens walked in front of us.

"What are we playing?" I asked Kristen she shrugs "I don't know but I know it's going to be fun"