Chapter 20. Losing Hope

A/N: SO EVERYONE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER!!!! IS IT GOOD? MAYBE? I DON'T KNOW. ANYWAYS EVERYONE, THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS AND A BOOK 2!!! SO DON'T WORRY ;D

********************************

Y/N's P.O.V

  I jumped through the mirror like it would take to the real world, and it did.

  When I got through the portal I saw that the reality would never be the same. Buildings were flying, random pieces of the ground were floating, people were stone, some objects and buildings were upside down. Imagine everything the total opposite. The sky was a blood red, the clouds weren't even clouds. Like blobs or something. Some animals were turned to stone and others were like they got near radiation. It was disturbing.

   I walked forward as my clothes were dirtied. They had holes, rips, and some blood stains, but no cuts. Nothing could be heard, not even my footsteps. I walked forward as I looked around horrified. It was all my fault.

My fault...

Tears threatened to come, but they didn't. I kept looking around as I then stepped on something squishy but hard. I looked down...

  I only stepped on Star's hand..? If that's okay... I looked and saw cuts, purple bruises, and their clothes were ripped. I fell to my knees as I looked for Damian.

Damian...

  I shook my head every way to try and find him. I saw him on his knees as he slowly rose to his feet, looking into my eyes. His eyes were filled with hatred as he looked at me. I looked at him with teary eyes as I repeated 'no'.

He charged at me slowly as I stared into his eyes saying,"I love you..." he stopped a foot in front of me as his sword was on my neck. "What did you just say?" he growled. I stuttered out,"I-I l-love y-you..." he fell to his knees as he wrapped his arms around my cold pained body.

"Y/N, if that is you, I love you too." I nodded profusely as I held onto him. His body trembled as I let out a light laugh saying,"Dami, I'll always be here." he nodded and continued to hold onto me.

  Imagine being held in your lover's arms as the world around is chaos, but they make everything feel like it's okay, like everything is normal. Damian was my everything. My home, my lover, my protector, my best friend, my world, my treasure, my map, my everything. He was my everything.

My everything...

He kept holding me as everything seemed normal and okay. I closed me eyes as I held onto him saying,"I love you Dami. Don't forget me." knowing this was my last I love you. Maybe even forever.

Till death to us part...

  He shook his head repeating 'what' as I then felt a sharp never ending pain. I looked down to see a sword through my abdomen. I managed to smile at him saying,"I love you... Never for-forget me-e... I-I love y-you..." He started screaming my name as I shook my head as I held onto his hand that was now bloody. He held onto it tightly as this moment was never ending.

"Y/n! No! Please don't leave me!! You mean so much to me... No, please... Please no..." He looked down as tears streamed down his cheeks as he held onto my cold pale body.

He thought this was the ending.

This was our ending.

That he was losing, but did he really?

Did I truly leave him?