A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 19 - Melanie, Amethyst, and Destiny

Chapter 19 - Melanie, Amethyst, and Destiny

The next day, I woke up from my sleep and sat on the cold bench in my prison cell. My Uncle was in front of me, with an angry look on his face. I wanted what was wrong, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. My lips were shaking, my hands were clenched, my heart continued to thump. 

Uncle finally spoke, "Did I tell you to sleep?!". I looked at him as I said, "No, Uncle," and shook my head from left to right. "You know how much work I have to get done!"

He reached into his coat pocket and got keys to my prison cell. As he took them out, he opened my cell door and grabbed my arm, tightly. "If you don't obey any more of my rules, your friends will get surprises when they come to save you." As he let go of my arm, and went to the door, I reacted with surprise. "What do you mean?" Uncle turned around and replied, "I gave them a note, saying what was going to happen to you. I gave it to them, so they could see what I can do to their precious friend, and to their precious guild." My eyes opened wide, "Me and Fairy Tail?". I spoke up, "Fairy Tail? What are you going to do to Fairy Tail?!". "End of discussion!", Uncle yelled. "But!" "END OF DISCUSSION!"

I closed my mouth, as Uncle closed the door, and locked it. "My goodness! You are so annoying!", Uncle said as he walked away. As he walked away, I looked on the ground, "What is he trying to do?!". 

MEANWHILE 

NATSU, LUCY, GRAY, ERZA, JUVIA, AND LAXUS WERE ON THEIR WAY TO SAVE MELANIE. IN FAIRY TAIL, THEY FOUND OUT THAT ON THE BACK OF THE LETTER, IT HAD A MAP. SO, THEY FOLLOWED THE MAP AS THEY CONTINUED TO WALK THROUGH THE WOODS.

AND OF COURSE, LUCY WAS IN HOROLOGIUM.....

"Seriously, Lucy," Natsu said as Lucy snapped. "Well, I'm sorry okay! I wore the wrong shoes again! She says," Horologium translated. "Yeah yeah yeah," Natsu replied. 

In front of the group, was Erza, holding and observing the map as the group continued to walk forward. "Okay. We are going in this direction, so now we have to go to the right." "So, Erza, where are we heading to?", Natsu asked Erza. Erza walked next to Natsu and showed him the map. "We are going in this direction. Technically, we going here," Erza said as she placed her index finger on the map, and moved it to the location they were going to. "Moonlight's Cliff?" "Yes. It seems like a good place to go to and find Melanie." 

As they continued to walk, I remained in my cell and stayed silent, until one of my Uncle's agents came to my prison cell door and opened it. "Your Uncle would like to see you in his headquarters," the agent said. I responded with a nod and walked through the door. 

Once we arrived at my Uncle's headquarters, the agent unlocked my handcuffs, and lead me inside the room. When he closed the door, I saw my Uncle standing in front of some type of contraption that cuffs your wrists and ankles. My body shaked in an instant. Then, I remembered that he wanted to transform me into a weapon. Could this be what he wants to use to make me transform?! "Oh, Melanie, you're here. Come here," my Uncle said as he gave me a "come here" gesture. 

"What are you going to do to me!!!", I yelled as he smiled. "I'm going to make you strong, my dear," he replied. "I won't let you!", I replied. "Do you remember what I said to you?! If you keep disobeying my rules, surprises will come to your friends!.

I fell silent. But then I yelled, "I won't let you control me! Not after what you have to my parents and me!!!" I clenched my fists as I yelled...

Me: Ex-quip! The Nature Fairy: Amethyst!

Unfortunately, my power didn't activate. I was so surprised. "W-What happened to my powers?", I said as my voice shaked. My Uncle laughed and said, "The handcuffs I placed on your wrists, absorbed your magic and powers!" I reacted with surprise as I suddenly fell to the ground on my knees. "My magic and powers were absorbed?! Wait a moment, I would have noticed right away." Suddenly, an image went into my mind. "When I went into the prison cell, Uncle placed the handcuffs on me. Probably, the prison cell deleted my sense to sense certain magic or powers!" "Did the prison cell absorb my powers?", I asked in a calm quiet voice as I looked down. He laughed again, "You finally found out!" I clenched my teeth, "IT DID!!!!". "Uh uh uh!", my Uncle said as he moved his index finger from left to right. 

Suddenly, moved his hand up, lifting my Mother's crystal necklace from my neck. "What are you doing!" I tried to get my necklace down, but my hands were in control of my Uncle. From that moment, my mother's necklace was removed from my neck and was placed in my Uncle's hand. I looked up as my Uncle looked at me. "This is your Mother, right?" I gulped as I looked at him. "Well, let's give it back to her, shall we?" Uncle squeezed the crystal, causing it to break into little pieces and fly into the atmosphere. I started to breathe heavily, panicking. "Mother's necklace!" "You...YOU!!!", I ran to him but freezed. "Have you realized, Melanie? I can control anything! You can't stop me, even without your magic and power!" My teeth clenched. "In order to protect your friends and your precious guild, all you have to do, is follow my orders right now. Am I clear?". I looked down as sweat came down my head.

"Y-Yes.."

"Good. Now was that so hard. Come with me"

Uncle let his magic go from my body as I followed him to the contraption. I couldn't do anything else. My magic and powers were gone, and my necklace, which was the source of my magic and power were gone. I didn't have anything else. I had nothing. If I fought with him, he would just stop me using his Control Magic. Following my Uncle's orders was the only thing I could do. 

As we walked up the stairs, my Uncle strapped me into the contraption. "Now hold still. If you try to get out, I will.." "I won't get out. I'll do whatever you want, I'm doing this to protect my friends and Fairy Tail. "Good girl." Uncle walked to a lever and pulled it. Suddenly, electricity came through wires and started to give me new magic and powers. Also, the ceiling opened up, showing the Moon. "The Moon is here!", Uncle shouted. 

As the Moon shined, its moonlight came towards me and made me glow. I felt a lot of power coming into me, that I felt I was disappearing into another world. But, I really did. I was becoming someone else. Someone that wasn't me. 

I was becoming The Nature Fairy: Amethyst..

I wasn't becoming my transformation. I was becoming her, Amethyst. The true nature fairy.

Once the transformation was over, Uncle unstrapped me and looked at me. 

"It's complete! It's complete! The transformation is complete!"

I wore a pink, purple, blue, green and yellow dress with the same colored wings on my back. Also, my hair got longer and my eyes were the color of pink and purple. 

I wasn't myself anymore. I was The Nature Fairy: Amethyst.

MEANWHILE..

The group reached Moonlight's Cliff and found Northern Lights or an aurora the color of my dress in the night sky. Erza sensed something, "This feeling!" Everyone sensed it too. "Could this be Melanie's light?", Gray asked. "This is the feeling of her Mother's crystal necklace!", Lucy said. "Melanie's here! Let's go!", Erza yelled as everyone ran to the castle on the cliff. 

In the castle, I stood in front of the window, and found everyone running this way.

"Melanie. Go to the room where the staircase is. Wait for my call. I'll send these brats some surprises."

"Yes, Uncle."

Once I left his headquarters, Uncle smiled and called his agents using a microphone, "Calling Agents 1, 2, and 3! We have some intruders! Please take care of them!". 

"Yes Master," all of them replied.

Amethyst and me.

Two souls combined. One with a strong heart, one that is a spirit.

Friends and enemies.

A new battle begins...