A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 8 - Home Sweet Home!

Chapter 8 - Home Sweet Home!

With my back against the wall, and Juvia breathing heavily with anger, I don't know what to do! Everyone started to look at us with worried faces. "What's going on?", people started to say. 

I calmly told Juvia, "Juvia, stop. It's not what you're thinking." "It's not what Juvia thinks. Well, Juvia heard everything!", Juvia replied as she grabbed my clothes and threw me on the floor. I ached with pain once I fell. "JUVIA!", Gray yelled as he ran to her. "Why did you do that?!". "Well, she mad Juvia mad," she said, blushing. "She never did anything that could make you mad." I reacted with surprise. "But! She is stealing Gray from Juvia!". "She's not doing anything! You heard her! It was nothing!" 

Gray started to calm down. "She just found out that her parents died." Everyone in the room reacted with surprise. They didn't know that my parents died. I looked down while I clenched my shaking fists. "While we were in Joule, she went outside to calm her mind. I happened to go outside and talk to her. She started to think about her lonely self and I wanted to tell her what she hasn't been seeing lately. When she realized it, I smiled because she smiled."

I reacted with surprise as I cried a little bit. Juvia looked at me with surprise as she walked to me and hugged me from the ground. "Juvia is so so sorry!", she said as she started to cry on my shoulder. "I had no idea! I feel so ashamed of myself!". I smiled and placed my hand on her back. "It's alright," I said when she opened her eyes with surprise. "We are friends after all." Juvia responded with a smile as tears continued to fall from her eyes. "Melanie."

In the background, everyone smiled, including Gray. "Whew! That was close! I totally thought that I was going to get killed by Juvia! Anyways, I'm happy that she calmed down," I thought as I kept hugging Juvia. 

Hours later, I was walking home. When I went inside, I was relieved to not see anyone inside. If I did, I would freak out, as usual. I fell on my bed and exhaled as I got up and looked through my window. Nothing was happening, but I thought the moon shined beautifully on the river next to my house. After that, I got out of my bed and changed into my sleeping clothes. Then, I went to my desk and brought my writing out. I went through my writing to see where I left off. I was currently on Chapter 21. "Okay!", I said as I started to think on what to write about next.

An hour passed. I finished Chapter 21! I placed my writing back where I got it from and looked at my written songs I told Gray about. In the box, I had songs that wrote while I was a child up until now. "This brings memories," I said to myself with a smile. I hardly remembered how to sing the songs I wrote from the past. But, it was fun to write them. 

I walked back to my bed and exhaled. Unfortunately, I started to get bored that I looked at my window again. I sighed, "If only they were here." Suddenly, I heard the doorbell. "Melanie! It's Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Happy!". I reacted with surprise, "Whoa. That was weird." I walked to the door and opened it. "Hi!", I said with a smile. "Come in!". "Thanks," Natsu said with a smile. 

When everyone settled down, I asked, "What are you doing here?". "We were all feeling bored in our houses," Natsu replied. "I was feeling bored too," I said with a smile. "Really?" "Yeah. To be honest, I'm very bored when you're not with me." "Aww," Lucy said while blushing. "We're bored when you're not with us either," Happy said. "Aww," I replied. "Anyways, you said you write songs, right?", Gray asked me. "Umm..yes," I said awkwardly. "Can we hear a song?". I reacted with surprise. "Please?", Happy asked. As I looked into his begging eyes, I couldn't help but say, "Alright." "Yay! We're going to hear Melanie sing!", Happy cheered. 

I looked through my written songs and found one that I wrote 3 weeks ago. I just finished it: "Forever."

"Umm..here," I said as I gave the written song to Gray. "I just wrote this 3 weeks ago, so I might not sing well." Gray looked at the written song and passed it around.

I slowly exhaled and started to sing.

The Sun will set and the Moon will rise

Small stars, small little planet we call home

Footsteps, in the ground we walk on

Falling leaves, slowly changing in the Fall

New experiences, being experienced

New people we meet, again, again, and again

Bonds will always stay with us.

As long as we live

We will never forget the people that we will always love

We'll take a chance and live our lives

We'll see the sky from mountain high

We'll always believe in our power

If we stay strong, we'll live forever

We'll take a chance and live our lives

We'll see the sky from mountain high

We'll always believe in our power

If we stay strong, we'll live forever

"It's a little bit short," I said with a smile. "That was great!", Happy said happily. "You have a beautiful voice!", Lucy said with a smile. "That was amazing," Erza said with a smile. Natsu gave me a thumbs up and Gray smiled at me. I responded with a smile, "Thank you so much!".

An hour later, everyone fell asleep which made me smile. "They never change." I looked at Lucy and Erza sleeping on the ground. "At least they're not snoring." I looked at Happy sleeping on a pillow on top of my little couch. "He's so cute!" Then, I looked at the two boys, Natsu and Gray. I sweatdropped. "They are so loud. But, I don't care." I went to my bed, laid down, and placed the blanket on top of me. I looked through the window, one more time and found a lot of stars in the sky. I smiled as I looked at them and fell asleep.