Bacon and Eggs

Will on the side !!!! Its short, but its there ! ;)

~Unknown~

It was too easy, really. She left the door open for me and everything.  She was just waiting for me to come get her. She was so cute doing her exercises in her sweatpants and shirt, I just knew I had to get her now. I put her out so that I could surprise her with my house, and so I could pack her things. It will be just like a vacation! A permanent one, that is. I know that she’ll be happy with me, I just know it. I was ready to go now, and I picked up my beautiful Estelle from where I had set her down on the couch, threw her over my shoulder, grabbed her bag of stuff, her favourite cd’s, and left the house on my way to our new home.

-A Few Hours Later- 

I opened the door, weary from my long journey from Houston, Texas to the very heart of the forest in the small town of D-,  where my beautiful Estelle and I would be living. I put the bag of her stuff on my back and lifted her out of the car. I carried her into the house and put her in my bed. I would sleep on the couch. I don’t want to rush her. I put her bag beside her and pulled up the covers, marveling at how beautiful she was when she slept. I kissed her cheek and left the room. I went to the kitchen, determined to make her something she would like to eat. I decided there and then, not to tell her exactly why she was here. Let her come to love me, without my prodding.

~Estelle~

I woke up with the mother of all headaches. I opened my eyes to look around, and let out a terrified squeak. Where was I? What happened? Did I get hurt? Can I get out? If so, how? I had a million questions. Just then, I caught a whiff of something. Something that smelt good. Like bacon and eggs and sausages and pancakes. I know I shouldn’t be thinking about food right now, but the stomach wants what the stomach wants. Plus, someone had to be cooking it, so they must know everything, and maybe I can coerce them into telling me what happens. After I eat, of course. I have to keep my strength up.

I stood up and walked out, feeling relieved because I was still wearing my work out stuff. I walked down the hall in pursuit of the heavenly aroma. Soon enough, I found the kitchen, and a man with his back to me cooking. Well, a man wouldn’t quite cut it. More like a teenaged boy, from what I could tell. He was tall, at least 6 feet, and had short brown hair. He was wearing a t-shirt and his arms were toned, but not grotesquely muscled. I walked to the island in the large kitchen. It was very bright, and the windows showed a large forest. Crap. Visions of “The Human Centipede” came to mind. The house where the insane doctor lived was in the middle of a forest…

“Well hello there, Estelle.” I heard a velvety voice say, sending shivers up my spine. “I’m glad you decided to join me. Do you like bacon, eggs, and waffles?” I was so close. I had said pancakes.

“They’re my favourite” I mumbled. “Who are you?” I asked a little bit louder at the back of my capture.

“My name is William. You can call me Will, though.” his chocolate smooth voice was giving me goose bumps. It had a hint of an accent…. Italian?

“Why am I here?” I asked

“I am holding you for ransom, from your parents. They are rich, no?” Yep. Definitely Italian.

“They are.” I replied slowly. “But they don’t get back for two weeks. They are on vacation for the break.” I don’t know why I was telling him this. Probably because I wanted to hear his voice again. I’m an honest person.

“Without you?” He seemed amused by my big mouth. Jerk.

“Ya. I hate the cold. They went to Alaska or something.” Shut up Estelle! I thought to myself.

“Well, I can keep you company until then. How do you like your eggs?” He asked me.

“Sunny side up.” I replied.

“Then they are done.”

He grabbed two plates from the cupboard beside the stove and put two waffles, three eggs, and five pieces of bacon on it. On  the other he put two waffles, one egg, and three pieces of bacon. He grabbed cutlery from a drawer and turned around to bring the plates to the island. I gasped. This boy, was beautiful with a capitol B. No, with a capitol everything. He had the very bluest eyes I have ever seen. Like sapphires. They sparkled with amusement, and seriousness, at the same time. His hair looked like he spent hours on it to get that sexy just out of bed look, though I had a sneaky suspicion that he truly did just get out of bed. His lips were thin and perfect, shell pink, but not girly. His cheekbones were sharp and angular, giving him an exotic look. His nose was straight. He was amazing to behold. I think there might have been some drool hanging out the side of my mouth. The funny thing is, if  a single one a his features were shifted even a millimeter in any way, he would have looked terrible.

“Th-thank-you.” I stammered out.

“Anything for you.” was his curt reply. You know, I should be terrified right now. But I’m not. I actually feel amazingly comfortable with this “Will”.