Chapter 12: Love Lost

2 More Months Later

Nicole

I came home from that long ass fashion trip and Nyiema plus Breanna been staying with August to help watch the kids. Ive been gone for 6 long months and Im happy to be home. August been acting kinda weird lately. He been cutting our phone conversations short, saying stuff like "Ill call you later" or "I cant talk right now." Hopefully aint no bullshit going on. I unlocked the door and it was kinda quite in the house.

I started towards our room and omw there I heard this knocking sound. Its sounded like a sex knock but I didnt pay it no mind. I put my bag in the closet in the hallway, dropped my purse on the floor. I was prepared to jump on August.

"BABY IM H-" I yelled and I stopped in mid sentence.

I couldnt believe my fucking eyes.

"BREANNA AND NYIEMA!" I look to see Nyiema between Bree's legs and the bathroom door opened to a showered August.

"AUGUST! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? MY EX BEST-" I paused dead my sentence Im not gone do no talking. I know what to do. I walked in my hallway closet and grabbed my duffel bag, same bag that has the knife I killed Jasmine with inside.

"Nicole! Hey do you- WHAT THE FUCK? YALL BITCHES GAY?" Amani yelled from behind me. Before I could even more Amani quickly pulled Nyiema by her hair and was beating her ass. I walked up to Breanna and August stepped between us. I punched him dead in his face then punched Breanna too. They knew not to fuck with me. I didnt care to much for rather Nyiema died by Amani deadly hits, It was whatever. I picked up all the shit I packed for my trip called Honey and told her I was gonna be gone a little long.

August

I woke up with a headache and a in a room with dim lights. I waited for my eyes to adjust and looked to see I was tied to Nyiema and Breanna.

"You thought I was kidding didnt you?" I head a voice say which I recognized as Nicole. She walked infront of us with a lit blunt.

"What the hell is wrong with you ma?"

"YOU! Who, What, When, And Why? My Bestfriend, No correction. My bitch and my sister? Really?"

"Baby it-" She stooped to my level and blew smoke in my face.

"What it seemed? August the bitches was fucking each other.. then you come out the shower...Come on." Amani walked in shaking her head.

"BITCHES! WAKE UP!" Breanna and Nyiema both woke up and looked at me.

"Can you let us go first?" I aint the type to beg but my fiance aint bout to kill me.

"Amani, Let them go." Amani did what she was told and let us go.

"Ma, Give me 3 mins to explain." Nicole looked at her watch and looked at me.

"Ight, 3 mins. When I say Go." I waited for her.

"Go."

"Well...." I started the story that could make or break my relationship.

****Yall Aint Ready!  Come On! Yall Ready Or Nahh?

-Bree❤

Vote
Comment
Read
Share
Add To Ya Library

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz