Chapter 1

August

"Nicole!" I yelled from the room.

"Huh? Whats wrong. Im taking to long?" She said standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Nah, I just wanted to see what you was wearing.." I smirked at her. "Thought you wasnt gonna show me?" Her eyes widen and she slowly walked back into the bathroom so I couldnt see her.

"Too late baby!" She started giggling like a kid.

"I know that, Dont remind me."

"Baby, Can you pass me my watch and button this for me." She walked out of the bathroom with my watch and the she looked at my shirt.

"August you can button up your shirt yourself."

"Please baby." I gave her the puppy eyes.

"Fine, but hurry up." She button up my shirt, gave me a kiss and walked out and Nyiema walked in.

"Woah, You got lipstick on ya lips. Lemme get it." She tried to kiss me but I moved.

"Nyiema, Stop playing. Nicoles your bestfriend why would you try and do that?" She just stared at me.

"August, Ive seen they way you've looked at me these past months." Im not gonna lie I check her out once when she was working out but I aint done nothing since. Im loyal to my baby and always will be.

"Baby , You ready?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Im coming." I answered back. I walked out and found Nicole sitting on the counter in the kitchen drinking.

"Baby Relax, She's gonna like you too."

"Idk, Your sister sound kinda harsh." I looked at her like she was stupid.

"And you a thug, You aint scared baby. You just scared of how they gonna react when we tell them we're getting married." She smiled.

"Okay, You got me. Lets go." She sat her drink down and I helped her off the counter.

Nicole

I hoped in the car with August getting in on the passenger side. I love driving. We pulled out and played the song that put me in the mood. Man Of The Year By ScHoolboy Q. Nobody can say they dont like that song. I love it!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We got there and I was nervous.

"AUGUST!!" I seen this girl about my height, hair to her shoulders and she looked liked August. She was wearing this white dress and it was cute. She ran and hugged August.

"Wassuph Babygirl!?" He hugged her back.

"Hey! Im Amani, You can call me Mani. You must be Nicole. Giirrrll Where my nieces and nephew at?" I looked at her then realized who she was.

"Omg! Oh, Heyy! Nice to meet you finally. August been talking about you all week. The babies at home tho." Amani is August younger sister. She real cool and dont take no shit from what he told me. Plus he said she quick to fight a bitch. Haha, I already like her.

"Girl! Look at you, You look great. Bro, She look way prettier in person." We started laughing then I heard somebody clear there throat.

"Mom! Dad! Oh, Yall look sooo cutee!" They smiled and hugged me. I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to see August mama standing there in open arms.

"Ma! Girl you glowing. Look like you got something to tell us too. Lets sit!" I was getting excited and nervous.

.

.

.

.

.

We where having all types of conversations and eating, laughing just having a good time.

"We have an announcement to make!" August said standing up and pulling me up with him.

"We're getting married!" I showed them the ring and both of our mom screamed. My dad smiled. Amani jumped out of her seat.

"That Ring! Bro! You went all out!" Amani said she was just as happy as I was.

"Our babies are growing up." Our moms said and my dad kept smiling at August. Then we all started laughing.

***Perfect 1st Chapter! I love it. Do you!?

-Bree!❤

5+ Votes
Comment
Read
Share
Add To Ya Library!❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz