three.

"The real trick is getting the fabric to stay in place, which is where double-sided tape comes into play." Sally says, placing the tape on the inside of my dress.  "So how is it?"

"I think it'll stay up just fine." I look at my dress in the mirror.

"No, not the dress." She lowers her voice.  "The sex."

I turn and look at her.  "Sally, our relationship is strictly professional."

"Oh, come on." She scoffs.  "He practically spelled out his initials in hickeys on your neck."

"Fine." I cross the room and sit on the bed, putting on my heels.  "It's great."

After studying me for a bit, she lifts a brow.  "Isn't it weird though?  He is like a century older than you.  Plus, you were only 19 when you first started banging."

"And now I'm 23, your point is?"

"My point is, he's old enough to be your grandpa.  Plus, isn't he, like, your dad's mentor?  How has he not found out?"

"Sally." I say sternly.  "James is dead.  My dad is dead.  Most of the people in this building are dead.  Plus, there aren't any romantic feelings involved."

She sighs.  "Alright, fine.  But just because he's dead doesn't mean he won't catch feelings for you."

I chuckle.  "James?  Have feelings for me?  Don't be ridiculous."

Before she can say anything else, I stand up and smooth out my dress.  "I'm going now.  If I get any calls just take messages, this shouldn't take long."

"You got it, chief." She says, rolling her eyes and collapsing on my bed.

I grab my purse and step out into the hall, shutting the door behind me.  As I made my way around the corner to the elevator I disregarded the shrieks I heard from various rooms.  I press the button and wait for the elevator.

The doors opened and I stepped inside, ignoring the person inside.  I pressed the button to March's floor and glanced at the stranger, except he wasn't a stranger.  He was the 10 commandments killer.  I'd heard talk about him for a while, but I'd never met him.  John Lowe.

"You seem tense." I say, taking a deep breath.  His heart was beating out of his chest, increasing blood circulation.

He shakes his head.  "I'm not."

"You are.  140 beats per minute." I put my hand on his shoulder.  "What are you nervous about, John?"

"How did you know my name?" He looks at me.  "Who are you?"

I move behind him and massage his shoulders.  "You need to relax.  There's nothing to worry about while you're in this hotel."

John begins to ease up and I feel his muscles loosen.  "Yes, good.  Are you comfortable, John?" I ask, and skim my nails against his jawline.

He turns around abruptly and his face is inches from mine.  His hand reaches out and strokes my hip.  The elevator dings and the doors slide open.  I push his hand away and step out into the hallway.  Before the doors shut again, I say one thing.  "Thou shalt not commit adultery, Johnny boy."