Chapter 2- The answer is No

Hey so here's another update! hopethat you all like it!!!  

Megan's P.O.V

__________________________________________________________________________

"Sherlock how could you say that, she is your family too! Why won't you help?"

"Murder and family never end well for anyone, especially me."

"B-but I can't do this without you. please Sherlock! I need you." I say a tear falling and I can feel more ready to come at any moment.

"I said no, now go please."

"B-but..."

"I said go! NOW!"

"you will regret this Sherlock! I swear I will never forgive you for this Sherlock Holmes... Never!" and with that I slammed the door and ran as fast as I could. All I wanted was to get the hell away from there.

I reached my apartment around 11:30. I got on a long white night gown and made myself a bole cereal, but I couldn't eat, I had only one thing on my mind...Sherlock. I wanted revenge! I hate to admit it but without him there's no way I'll be able to solve this murder. I grabbed my laptop and went onto his blog, we were never very close as kids, but this blog is his hole life, this is every thing I need at the moment, this is the start, learn as much as I can... then I'll devise a plan and crush him!

*Time Skip*

My flat I see the sight of blood stains on the floor.

"Serena! Serena! Are you in here!" I yelled frantically running down the hall. I flung the door open and nearly collapsed at the sight of her, her room. Every thing had been trashed, broken, shattered, and drenched in blood. Her body lay in the middle of the room, her white dress now stained crimson red with her blood.

"No! No! No! Serena!" I cried picking up her lifeless body and holding her close.

"No!" I scream as I bolt upright in my bed. "Dammit that the third time this week." Its been almost two years sense my sister was murdered, and yet that nightmare comes to me almost every night. I got out of bed and threw on sweat pants and a sweater. I then headed to the kitched for some breakfast. After that I when down to my basement, it felt so different down there. The walls were covered in pictures of Sherlock and blue prints and every thing imaginable, but most of all there where different plans and strategy's of ways to end him, to make him suffer! 

I might have been a sociopath before but now I was an obsessed sociopath, I was going to make Sherlock suffer, and tonight I have the prefect opportunity to do just that. tonight Sherlock will be attending a banquet of some sort, and I have a little surprise just for him. I walk over to the corner an pick up a box. I opened the large box and couldn't help but let a devilish smile creep onto my face. 'tonight is going to be the first step of Sherlock's suffering, and when I'm finished with him he'll wish he was dead.' I think to myself. "tonight's going to be perfect."

Hey please comment or vote! I feel sad no one is reading my story. :'(  comments make me want to write... so please if you like my story so far let me know.

THANKS! <3 ~ My little detective's