Chapter 9: You and I

[:.•Kristopher's POV•.:]

She held my hand in her hands as she played with my fingers. She placed a small kiss on each of my fingers "What are you doing?" I chuckled as she looked at me with wide eyes. "You just have nice fingers." She said with a big smile. Our bodies were sticky with sweat and our breathing was still a little irregular but she had this big smile on her face, at least I did something right tonight.

I kissed her lips softly "I'm sorry for tonight babe." I whispered against her lips as I kissed her again. She smiled a little "It's ok." She whispered as she cupped my face with her hands and kissed me. "You got me smiling" she added as I laid back beside her. I smiled "You were kind of loud there Princess." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I was not." She said as she sat up. "Yes you were." I said shaking my head. "I'm surprised your parents or your brother didn't come in." I added. She waved me off "I was not that loud." She said laying back down next to me. I shrugged "Alright Princess, whatever you say" I said as I adjusted my bracelets on my wrists. She giggled and rolled over on her side and rested her head against my chest. I let my hand settle on the small of her back as we laid in the comfortable silence. "If I was loud, Tyler or my dad would have been up here in a flash." She said as her fingers tip toed on my chest and giggled. I lazily dragged my fingertips up and down her arm as we stared off into space wrapped in the comfortable silence that was in the room around us.

"...Can I ask you a question?" Her soft yet tired voice asked me as she rolled over on her tummy and looked at me. "Anything you want." I said as I smiled at her. She sighed and bit her lip a little "....Where were you today? I waited for you after school but you never showed up." She said, Her eyes that were once clouded with love, suddenly over taken by anger and question. I sighed "I got caught up" I said, leaving what or should I say WHO suddenly popped into my mind. "In what?" She asked with a rasied eyebrow. "An old friend now can we drop this subject?" I asked simply as I sat up and ran my fingers through my curls. I really didn't want to talk about Heather right now and I dont want Kaylee making any type of assumptions. She sighed and held her hand up, as the other propped her head up "Well, I see that old friend is way more important then our 3 year anniversary..." She mumbled lowly, thinking I wouldnt hear it but I did. "Kaylee... Baby..." I started but then I got lost for words. "You know what? I don't even wanna talk about this right now." She shrugged with a soft, fake laugh that made my heart hurt.

Was she losing faith in me?

I sighed and reached over the end of her bed and into my pants pockets. "I would still like to give you your present, If you want." I said as I held the small, velvet box in my hands and held it out to her. Her eyes got wide "What's this?" She asked in a small voice. I chuckled "Open it and find out beautiful." I said as she took it from me. She sat up and carefully opened the box. The 12 kart Diamond staring her deep in the eyes. "Oh my god..Kris, It's-it's beautiful." She said softly as she held a hand up to her chest and her eyes glistening over with tears. "Its not a wedding ring, But a promise ring." I said as I gently took her hand in mine and carefully took the box from her. I removed the ring from the box and held inbetween my index and thumb "Its my promise to you." I spoke softly. "I promise to be never EVER miss a date with you again." I giggled and she did also as I slid the ring on her finger. "I want you to promise me, That you'll never remove it. No matter how mad you get at me." I said as I kissed her hand and she nodded. "I promise to never remove it." She whispered.

I smiled and gently kissed her lips, and I felt as though I had corrected my wrongs and all was right with me and my Princess Tiana again.

(Yes! Ive updated for once. Ugh! I haven't updated in a DECADE OR CENTURY it feels like. Im not happy with this chapter -.-. But, I hope you guys are. Keep reading and voting my beautiful little buttons ^.^- Kaylee (The Writer :-* )

[P.S Enjoy the song from the one and only 1D! {Yes, I caught the One Direction Infection})