Chapter 19

I apologise for the awfullness of this chapter in advance! I really don't like it so sorry!:)

"You're crap at this!" I whined when the skittle bounced off Hunter's nose for probably about the hundredth time. He chuckled, glancing over at the skittle resting in the dirt of the lift floor before looking back at me.

"You need to work on your aim," he muttered and then smirked. "How about I throw and you catch?" I shook my head, taking a lime skittle out of the packet and took aim. Hunter obediently opened his mouth and watched as it yet again, bounced from his cheek.

The inevitable had happened and the lift had gotten stuck. Just to make matters worse, I was stuck in there with Hunter and late for my lecture.

"This is beginning to get boring and you're a waste of skittles," I replied, gesturing towards the multi coloured sweets that were spread around the floor from where I'd missed his mouth.

"I can think of something more interesting we can do," he winked with his words, causing me to roll my eyes and scoff.

"I'd rather not." Hunter smirked, placing a hand to his chest in mock hurt.

"You're getting me where it hurts, Deeks," he groaned, resting his head back against the metal of the lift.

"Get over yourself," I said after a small chuckle. He grinned, grabbing the bag of skittles from me.

"My turn." His mischievous smirk made me uneasy when he poised the skittle for throwing. Closing my eyes with a wince, I felt the smooth sugary surface of the sweet hit my tongue. I opened my eyes to see Hunter smirking at me smugly.

"It's all about the aim, Princess," he replied through his smirk. I rolled my eyes, almost jumping out of my skin when the lift made a clunk and the doors slid open, revealing the lobby. There was an old man that glanced over at us, rolling his eyes. We must've looked a little bit crazy, sitting on the floor of a lift surrounded by skittles.

Hunter got to his feet, wiping his jeans before offering me a hand up. I gratefully took it, only for him to swipe his hand away at the last minute, causing me to fall back down on my ass with an oomph. I scowled at him, using the metal bar to pull myself to my feet.

"You're an ass," I muttered, walking past him. I felt his hand pat my bum so I spun around and thwacked his chest. He grinned, holding his hands up defensively.

"And you're incredibly touchy this morning," he shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking alongside me to the car park.

"You're being touchy," I countered, pointing to my backside.

"Hey, if you want me to touch it again, all you gotta do is ask." He winked, opening the car door for me but I shook my head.

"I've pretty much missed my class; I have to practise my dance for a party tonight." I shrugged but Hunter leaned against the car with a raised eyebrow.

"Where's this party?" he asked. I hesitated before answering, not knowing what his reaction would be.

"Seb's." His eyes narrowed slightly until he just nodded and got into his car. Talk about stress. I folded my arms over my chest and was about to walk towards the warehouse when Hunter jabbed at the horn, making me jump.

He leaned out the window, looking me over.

"Get in," he hollered. I didn't object, the warehouse was miles away and I really didn't fancy walking there. I swung the door open, slipping inside to the smooth leather seat. Hunter didn't look at me as he started the car and started to drive in the direction of the warehouse.