Chapter 7

Heya, I know, I know. Long wait. But I did explain on the Fan message I sent out, so its really your fault for not reading it lol. This one took me a long while to write, so enjoy!

Song = awesomeness so check it out! Its Apocalyptica ft Lauri of Rasmus ft Ville Valo of HIM (Finnish awesomeness is what this song is :-P). The deeper voice in it is of my imaginary husband Ville Valo, just to let you know lmao.

Oh and I've put up the photo slideshow of the story 'Forbidden Factfile: The Vampire' up on this chapter so you can get a feel of what the Slayer, her mate and her side-kicks look like.

:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Mitchie's POV

“Welcome guys,” The vampire – Jason – said from the couch on the right side of the insanely large loft space, all of the other ‘Powerband’ (as Tom called them) looking toward us at exactly the same time.

After entering the scantily clad and dirty looking warehouse, apprehension had hit all of us after walking further into the empty space to find a set of looming stairs in front of us.

And if it hadn’t been for the ray of light shining from way up at the top and the sounds of laughter and a TV blaring, I don’t think we’d have gone up as relaxed as we had.

I mean, I was still on the edge of wanting to be in a fighting position as we walked, but it was better than actually walking up in that hostile demeanour.

So you can imagine the surprise on our faces when we had stepped onto an immaculate and incredibly well designed loft area, where the five powerful beings were all placed comfortably around the area; Lauren and Izzy sitting at the bar where Liam seemed to be a playing a bartender of sorts whilst Matt and Jason were perched on a large corner sofa watching a game of American Football – at least they were until we’d entered. Now they were just looking at us.

The whole thing kinda creeped me out though. Because this is a little like how all of us would be if we’d been in their position, and some lesser powerful group had come to us.

And wasn’t that a trip. To become the ones that weren’t so all powerful.

I wonder if we could take them if a fight were to occur between us.

I glanced at Craig, who in turn shook his head at me, which made something wash down me, something incredibly foreign to my emotional make-up of genes.

Fear.

Who were these people?!

As if reading my mind, Izzy smiled. “Please, don’t just stand there. If my instincts are correct, then we have a lot to discuss.”

We all looked at each other and shrugged. Nate immediately went to go sit by his mate by the bar with a smiling Craig following suit. Tom and Derek sat on the corner sofa, weary of the other two, but they weren’t as hostile as they had been earlier in the alleyway.

This left me to sit next to Izzy, something I really didn’t want to do.

But common courtesy made me do so, and just as I expected her aura seemed to enhance my psychic ability, almost pushing me to touch her to gain a vision.

No way did I want that to bloody happen. Those headaches were insane. Not to mention I had enough emotional burden. I didn’t want to add hers to mine as well as something told me that she had suffered as much as I did sometime in her life.