Chapter 7 moving day

After he was done giving me a giant hug he said "I should probably get you home before your parents freak out." "Okay, I'll explain to them that you are my mate." "Okay well let's go."

He grabbed a hold of hand and pulled me off the bed. I almost fell off but he was right there to catch me. "Oh why thank you sir" "Your my lady." He sounded like such a goofball. We walked out of his room and down the stairs where I had helped the little boy a few hours before. He opened the door for me and I walked out enjoying the happiness coursing through my veins. We walked to his car and I hopped in waiting for him to start the car. I turned up the radio and my favorite song came on. Talk dirty to me by Jason Derulo. I started singing really loudly.

I'm that flight that you get on, international

First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable

'Cause I know what the girl them need,

New York to Haiti

I got lipstick stamps on my passport,

You make it hard to leave

[Jason Derulo:]

Been around the world, don't speak the language

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is

When you talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Adam looked over with amusement in his eyes. "What?" I looked at him curiously. "Nothing continue singing you inappropriate song princess." "Fine I will." With that the song ended and I was sad. "Look at what you did. Its all over with cause you were talking to me." "Sorry love. Someday you'll be doing that to me and we could have our own song about talking dirty if you'd like." He said with a smirk. "No I am all set I prefer jason derulo." When I said that a growl rumbled through his chest. "YOUR MINE. NO MAN WILL EVER TOUCH YOU. EXCEPT ME." "Ok I am only yours forever and always." He looked happy about that. I'm pretty sure he would have kissed me but you know we were currently driving so that would have been bad. He turned on the next corner and my house came into view. I didn't want to go home but I had to, I mean I wasn't going to be there tomorrow night or for awhile. He pulled into the driveway and turned off the car and came and opened my door for me. He walked me into my house and followed me upstairs to my room. "What are you doing? Don't you have pack or something to run currently." "Nope Parker is in charge. And I came to help you pack. Don't you need strong muscles like mine to help you." After he said that he flexed his arms and oh my goodness he had nice arms. "Nah I think I am alright." "Whatever you pack I'll go talk to your parents. See you in a few." With that I started taking all of my clothes out of my drawers and my closet throwing it on my bed. Then I went in my bathroom and grabbed all of makeup and shampoos from the cabinet and packed it in a small bag. When I walked back in Adam was laying on my bed folding my clothes. I walked over to my vanity and took all of my hair stuff off of it and through it into a bag. "Hey princess, I didn't know you were this naughty." He said holding up a pair of my lace bra with the matching thong. "Oh I am very naughty." I added with a wink. "I bet you are."

I started to pack up the clothes in one of my many suitcases while Adam was going through my entire underwear drawer. "So how did my parents handle it?" "I explained that we were mates and that I would like you move in with me and finish off senior year with me. And then become the Luna and they were happy and completely understanding." "That's good. Now hurry up you perv I need to pack the underwear you are currently playing with." "Okay princess. We gotta go anyway and get you settled in."

I picked up my two suitcases and he grabbed the three boxes that I had and we made our journey down the stairs. When we got down there my parents were waiting for us and surprisingly my brother was down there to. My dad opened the door for my and we loaded my stuff into Adams trunk and made our way back up to the house. *time to say goodbye* *yeah I know shut up.* I walked through the door and I was greeted by a huge hug from my dad.

"We are going to miss you. Be save ok. If you ever wanna come back for anything you are always welcome and same with you Adam. Don't forget about us Ce bear." "Okay daddy I promise, I'll make Adam come with me for dinner someday every week. Also I'm not moving out of the state just down the road awhile so I will still be here." "We know honey, we will miss having both of our angels in our house. Also I don't want no grandchildren yet so wait awhile ok." I felt a blush coming upon my cheeks. "Really mom." Next was my brother that I had to say goodbye to, and I wasn't looking forward to it. I ran over to him and jumped onto him and gave him a huge hug. "Goodbye bro see you later I love you." I looked up and saw a tear going down his cheek. "Goodbye little sis. Love you too." I gave everyone another hug and kiss and said goodbye. I couldn't be here when everyone started crying. So before they could I ran to Adam and grabbed his and pulled to his car chocking back my tears. Im leaving my family, but I am going to be with my that will love me more than they ever could.