Chapter 9

After five minutes of just standing there I finally gave in.

"Fine what do you want to tallk about."

"I wanna talk about what happened in the room I-."

I cut him off.

"Save it Erebus I know you don't like me that way but you didn't have to basically drop me like I was a piece of shi-."

Erebus crashed his lips to mine in the most hunger filled way. It took me no longer than a second to kiss him back.

Our lips moved in sync as he deepened the kiss. A slight growl left his throat as a moan did mine.

His hands trailed down to the small of my back pulling me closer to him. As if by instinct I wrapped my arms around his neck and into his silky jet black curly hair and pulled him closer.

He moaned in pleasure and tightened his hold around me. We finally broke apart and his eyes were a deep blue color that had me gasping out loud.

He leaned back into me and placed small wet kisses down my neck as I moaned in pleasure.

I arched my neck foward so he could have better access and he growled as if he was holding back.

"You smell so damn good." He all but growled out.

He then nibbled a little on my neck and slipped his tongue out to make a trail to my collarbone.

My hands instinctivly moved up under his shirt making him shudder under my touch. As I explored his amazing eight pack his own hand went under my shirt caressing my sides.

I shuddered agianst his warm touch wanting him to touch me more. It was like this pull towards him like we were meant to be together. It was a feeling I couldn't explain but it felt good? Yes it felt amazing to have him so close to me.

In the blink of an eye he had me pinned to the wall nibbling on my ear. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed his body into mines. I gasped as I felt how hard he was and how much he yearned for me as I did him.

"Cataleya I want you right now." He whispered into my ear.

"And I plan on having you as I wish."

I didn't know what to do, but all I knew was this warm feeling overcoming me with desire and I wanted so badly for him to have me, for him to feel me, kiss me, drink from me, be in me.

"E-E-re-b-u-s." I stuttered.

I couldn't believe the affect he has on me. He smiled against my ear and pushed harder against me. I let out the biggest moan of my life even bigger than the one I let out in class.

He chuckled and started sucking on my neck constantly giving me waves of pleasure I never thought I could experience.

"Erebus please." I all but begged.

He finally eased up and placed my feet on the ground. I instantly wobbled and my knees buckled under me but Erebus held me steady.

"Nice to know I have this effect on you babe." he whispered to me in a husky desired filled voice.

I tried to accumulate all the courage I had in me to talk steadily.

"I-I d-dont know w-what you're talking a b-bout."

I failed terribly and all the heat rushed to my cheeks. He noticed and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I love it when you blush."

Our foreheads joined together as I stared into his hazel blue ones while he gazed into my violet blues. He pecked my lips one last time and placed a lingering kiss on my neck until he pulled away immediately.

"Where did you get that symbol on your neck from."He said snappily.

"It was there since birth my mom told me it was a symbol meaning -."

"The most powerful descendent."

"Yea how'd you know?" I said with curiousity.

It was then he pulled his shirt up exposing his bare chest where on the right side he had the same exact symbol on it, but instead of having the colors violet and blue like mines to match my eyes he had his in colors of blue and hazel to match his eyes.

I don't know how I managed to not see it before when he was shirtless. I was definitely looking hard enough.

I remember my mom telling me something about my soulmate having the same exact sign as me and here it was on Erebus' chest.

"We're bound together." He said.

I looked up at him not totally knowing what he meant even though I knew in my heart exactly what he was saying.

We were meant for each other. We were bound together............. Forever.

___________________________

hey guys sorry its so short but keep reading and don't forget to vote and comment thankz

-Chris