Vlogging lessons

We woke up and I started to vlog
" Hey guys what is up so I am at Hayden's dad's house with Hayden and Hayley we just woke up. We smelled something cooking so we are going up up stairs" I said and turned around the camera we all got up there with out Mr. Jimmy noticing "1 2 3 BOO!!" We yelled making him jump. We started laughing
"What are you guys doing here?" He said laughing with us
"It started to storm last night so we just came here after ice cream" I said turning off the camera " okay do you want me to drive you home" he said "no I am fine I can walk I need the exercise. Well Hayley lets get going". I said  " okay" she said " do you want me to come with?" Hayden said " sure" I said. We walked and talked Hayden tried to small flirt with me I just shook my head no.
Magical time skip to the apartment 
Vlogging
"So today guys we have voice lessons and then practice my upcoming thing surprise um and then we are coming back here to hang out with Hayden and go shopping then we will meet up with his dad at Buffalo Wild Wings for supper." I say "We will see you there." Mommy and me get in the car to leave Hayley and Paige went home this morning. They left basically when h$ and I walked in the door. I could see mommy vlogging me doing warm ups. Then she stopped.
Sorry but magical time skip 😂
We are on our way to the mall we get there and start vlogging " So sorry this vlog is all over the place but we are at the mall with Hayden and mommy . Sadly Hayley and Paige went home this morning after we got to the apartment and we have a big announcement. So we didn't just want to leave Maryland since I have Katie and Amanda there because they are going back to live there but I will still see them at playlist and stuff. The decision is that we still have the apartment it just isn't permanent we still have a house in Maryland. Any ways we are doing the good deed of the day which is to make someone smile ooo mom lets go outside I saw a homeless man out there" I say turning of the camera " okay let's give home $50 dollars some for food some for a nice pair of clothes" we walked outside and there he was "Hi sir I saw you when I walked in here take this money for some food and a fresh pair of clothes" he smiled " thank you so much God bless you" he said and walked in. I bought things for Hayden Hayden bought things for me. We met up with Mr.Jimmy and walked to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Vlogging
"Hey guys-" I said but was cut off by Hayden
Hayden's POV
" Annie up and out" I said
" no because then your arm is going to get tired"
"Do you really think I care you get a better angle." I said and moved her arm and her hand just so I could feel her soft skin.
  I scared her and she scared me and we kept doing that until we saw Ms. Katie filming
Authors note
I have this story on hold but I will still up date every two weeks sorry I have lots of hw for my advanced classes but none for my real classes anyways gn loves. Give me Ideas please