47 ;; camila

My phone has been off ever since I arrived to Hawaii which was two days ago. I didn't want to talk to anyone, just needed to get off social media, and try hard to clear my mind. Everything was just... suffocating me, making me feel as if I am drowning. I told one person I was leaving, gave a hint, which is an island. That hint was to Virgo. I know she wouldn't tell anyone because she never once betrayed me.

I break my thoughts when I change into a white top and jeans, turning on my phone for the first time, sitting down on my bed. I went to instagram to see that everyone was worrying about me. My eyes quickly went to the comments that were full of hate. I felt myself become empty. Comments saying how Virgo will leave me, that she'll go to Xavier or somebody else who is better than me. They're right when they say I don't deserve Virgo, I don't even know why she's with me.

I got startled by a knock on the door. I wipe away my tears quickly as I get up from the bed to head towards the door in my hotel room. I open the door, seeing my girlfriend standing there, having me in shock, wondering how the hell she figured out so quick.

"Surprise!" Virgo smiles widely.

I couldn't help but start crying, hugging her tightly, and she returns the hug, walking us both inside, and shutting the door with her foot.

"What's wrong?" Virgo asks soothingly as she rubs my back in comfort.

I couldn't answer because of the tears that are coming out. My mind is just so full of different thoughts which is causing me to have a mental breakdown right now. I never thought this would happen, especially when my mom told me it happened to her when she was younger.

Once I was finally beginning to calm down, Virgo and I sat down on my bed, and she gives me her full attention. "I'm sorry." I sniffle and wipe my tears away.

"Don't apologize, it's okay babe." Virgo tells me and smiles.

I sigh quietly before looking at her. "I left because I needed to get away from everyone and everything. The hate was getting to me so bad, Virgo, you have no idea." I begin telling my girlfriend. "I was believing every fucking word they were saying about me. I believed that I was worthless and that maybe I should kill myself."

"Camila-"

"I was also believing that I'm not good enough for you." I say and I could tell by the look in her eyes, her heart broke. "I mean, look at me, I'm disgusting. I don't even know what you see in me. I don't know how you fell in love with a fucking person who looks like trash." I tell her. "And everyone was saying that you'll leave me for Xavier. I didn't want to believe it, but the more I thought about myself not being good enough, the more I got scared of it becoming true."

"I would never leave you for Xavier. Never in a million years." Virgo tells me with a serious tone. "Camila, I've known you since I was practically born. You have been by my side since day one." She reaches to grab my hand. "I fell in love with you in eighth grade when you stood up to a girl who was giving you shit because you were wearing somewhat exposing clothes. You have always stood up for yourself." She looks me right in the eyes. "I love you, Camila. More than you actually know. You are good enough for me, no one else is, only you."

I cover my face with my hands, feeling the urge to cry again. "Camila, look at me." Virgo gently pulls my hands away from my face so I could look at her. "You will have people who won't like you, and that'll be okay because you don't need to live up to everyone's expectations. In the beginning you will feel weak but the more you replace those negative thoughts with positives, you will grow to be a stronger person. Okay?"

"Okay." I nod, wiping away tears that have escaped.

"Okay." Virgo repeats with a slight smile on her face. "I love you."

"I love you." I smile and leaned over to peck her lips.

She is my happiness.