Another House The first home.

Another school?!” I yelled. I can't believe it, we're moving ...again. “What happened to 'This is our home now. You won't have to be the new kid anymore.'” I say with a purposely terrible impersonation of my mother. “Look, Don't be like that OK?” SHE says in her “reassuring voice”. I knew I shouldn’t have believed her. She always does this. It doesn't stop me from having fun at every new school I go to; but it make keeping a friend reeeally hard.

I sigh and say “you know what fine. Just..” I sigh again “..when are we leaving?” SHE looks nervous for a second before she sees my impatient face and throws her hands up. “We're leaving tomorrow morning!” she says in one breath . I just look at her, blink, shake my head and say “why am I not surprised?”

I could see the relief practically fall off her body. “OK. So now that we got that out of the way, you should probably go pack.” She says while walking -more like bouncing-away. I shake my head again and walk up the stairs to my room.

Oh Shitockie mushrooms! This must be reeeally awkward. Um I guess I should introduce myself. Even tho this is my house. Hm...well.. my name is Nani {pronounced nah nee} I'm 17 in 2 months, I like to sing and I've been told that my voice sounds like Fergie and Jesus are making love on my tough. Haha. OK no, no one has actually said those EXACT words but they have said that I should go pro but I don't want to get mixed up in the music industry, plus I like to sing as a hobby not a job. My dad is black and my mothers Black-Hawaiian. I have long thick black hair that is like a lions mane. Moca colored skin, I'm 5'8 and half an inch. I'm pretty curvy but in a small-waist-nice-hips kind of way. I love heals but I also love camping. There's just something about the forest that is just so...intoxicating. Oh wow that sounded weird, even in my own brain. Well, any who.

I got to my room and flopped down onto my bed. Here we go again. I thought. What am I going to wear on the first day of my NEW school? I thought next. What? Could you honestly blame me? Oh well, I'll just figure it out later, I have to much packing to do.

*******************************

3 Hours Later

“Oh My Gaaaaahhhhhhddd! I can't take it anymore! I have to many shoes!” I say while stumping my foot. Yes I did stump my foot like I am two but I don't care. Nobody saw me anyway. At least I hope not. I am currently {as you already guessed} packing my shoes. It turns out going on a shopping spree after you first settle in to Another house, is not such a goo idea. I've already packed up all my clothes. All but the outfit that I plan on wearing tomorrow. I decided to go with knee length black Converse, rose pink ankle skinny jeans, white cotton tank top, and colored checkerboard sweat bands to pull it all together. I'm not emo or goth or any of that, but I've got nothing against them either. I just like to dress very...colorfully.

After I managed to stuff all my shoes into 4 different boxes; I went back down stairs to get something to eat and instead find about 12 guys taking all of our furniture and boxes of kitchen stuff out to a truck.

I back up and run into my room, reach into a box and grab my collection of daggers that my dad taught me how to use. I quickly strap 20 of them on and creep back down the stairs. Half of them look up and stop walking. “And I thought her mom was hot”. A young guy with spiky hair says to no one in particular. For some reason my favorite work-out song starts playing in my head.(Start song now) Though it could be because I kept playing it on replay in my room while i was packing.  I hesitate when a thought enters my mind.

Could I just be assuming that these guys are really robbers because of my  mother waking me up at 6:00 in the FUCKING MORNING! ON A SUNDAY! Just so that see can tell me the awesome (hint sarcasm) news about us moving again.

“AAAAAHHHH” I yell and throw 2 daggers at him with 1 hand that hit his shirt on either side of his shoulders and pins him to the wall. He screams and drops the box.

To tell you the truth. I willing to take that chance at being wrong.

The other guys -who aren't even wearing mask, I mean, what of robbers don't wear mask- are starting to freak out and are trying to run out the house. With our stuff!

So I run down the stairs and grab the closest one to me by the collar and bang his head into the wall on my left while kicking the guy who was in front of him in the face. They both fall unconscious and the other guys really start to panic and try even harder to squeeze through the door. At the same time! I mean...like...why? Just...why? I almost stop to rub my temples and laugh at there stupidity but then I remember that they were just trying to rob us, so instead I side kick a guy in the gut and do a spin kick to another guys face. As they fall over I step on there back and do a Sparta punch to a really big guys nose he falls and I grab the bat me and my mom always keep by the door. Just as I reached back and was about to swing, in comes my mother^-^. “WHAT IN THE HELL?!” she yells while holding a pitcher of ice cold water. “MOM RUN! Go call the cops!” I yell back. “Nani are you insane?” She screeches. “Why are you trying to kill the moving guys!?” I stop and turn to look at her. “The what”? I say in a small voice while trying to ease the bat behind me hoping she doesn't see. She does. And by the glare on her face, she does not look like she'll be letting this one go anytime soon. I am in soooo much shit right now. Was my last thought before the dragon was let lose.

*********************************************OK soooooo. This is my very first story on wattpad although I have read plenty of stories on here. Please give feeback on wether or not I should continue. I might change the title if I find another one that I like more. I hope you enjoyed. More comming soon(if you want).

~VOTE~COMMENT~ADD TO READING LIST~