Chapter 14

IM BACK. OH MY GOSH. IM SO SORRY.

Chapter 14. Ok.

After going to mine and Ambers place, letting her and Joey meet Sky, then leaving the dogs there to bond a bit more and for Sky to get used to being without me (Sawyer and myself went for a lunch where we met some more of his fans as I was introduced as his girlfriend..) and taking a few photos, the dogs, me and Sky, sawyer and Hitch, all four of us and some of just me and Sawyer.. We finally made it home!

Hitch played with his toys while Sky slept on the sofa next to me and Sawyer was editing his video.

Because he had headphones on, he couldn't really hear anything properly.. But I made sure to keep the noise I made to a minimal as I slowly crept up on him..

Just as I got close enough to jump on him..

He turned around.. Making me jump..

"Hey baby!" Sawyer laughed,

"Hi.. How'd you..?" I grinned,

"Your beautiful reflection silly.." He pointed behind him to the window.. Seeing as it was night, the glass reflected everything almost as well as a mirror..

"Ohh.."

"Awwh, come here!" He grinned, opening his arms out for me to sit in his lap, I happily sat and he turned us so he could continue editing..

After a little while, he let me watch the preview of our video with him.. Which ended up with us both crying with laughter,

"Oh my god. Pain, stomach. Can't. Breathe!" I stuttered out between sharp breaths from laughing.

After we both eventually stopped laughing, I continued to sit in Sawyers lap as he surfed the internet, from watching his friends videos, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.. Looking at the feedback from the video..

"Can I upload some of the photos from today?"

"Of course you can! Can I help choose?" I said grinning,

We ended up picking;

Two of Hitch and Sky (one where they're looking at the camera, the other where they are playing),

One of Hitch,

One of Hitch and Sawyer,

One of Sky,

One of myself and Sky,

One of all four of us, and..

"You sure you wanna upload that.. I mean, your video said we've known each other for a few days.. Won't it be a bit-" I was interrupted by Sawyer kissing me,

"Yes I'm sure. I want people to know, I mean.. Have you seen some of the tweets I've gotten from he video already?" I had to agree.. Even when we weren't together.. People assumed we were, or thought we should..

"But I don't want you getting hate.."

"If they give either of us hate.. They're not true fans.. And I'll tweet about it.." He grinned a little, I smiled back and kissed him.. While doing this, I tapped Sawyers phone to post the picture..

It was of me and him.. Our foreheads together, both of us smiling at each other.. Rather adorable actually!

"Shouldn't we do a video soon baby.. Explaining?" I questioned after some time on the internet, I brushed my hand through his hair,

"Sure! When?"

"Soon, wanna do it tomorrow?"

"Yeah! Okay! We could do an introduction video for you if you want? You can use my camera!" I smiled and nodded,

"Thank you.."

"What for?" Sawyer asked, brushing a stray bit of hair from my face,

"Everything.." I smiled, leaning in to kiss him again,

"Hey, look.." He leaned back a little, so he could look at me better, "You're my girlfriend now," I felt a stupid smile form on my face, "Awwh.. But, seriously.. You're my girlfriend now, and I want you to always be happy. And I'm going to make you as happy as I can. You're not like other girls.. I can actually have a conversation with you.. You understand my work.. You like my work.. And you like me! What!? Why in earth have you agreed to date me, I mean.. You know me.. But I swear to god, I'll never hurt you!"

"Why do I like you? Well.. You're you. You're amazing. You're handsome, funny, kind, lovely, a great kisser.." That earned a laugh, "You're just great. I understand your work.. And imma be doing stuff like that soon, so imma need your help baby!" I winked before carrying on, "But, you're not like all the other hot guys.. You want a genuine relationship.. Not just a girl.. And I really, really wanna be the one to help you with that, to be that girl who you actually stayed with for a long time.." I looked down at the end, feeling myself go red..

Sawyer just smiled and kissed me..

"You are going to be that girl. I'm not going to promise forever.. But you really are something amazing, and I'm not willing to let you go.. I'm too selfish!" He smiled a little to the end,

"You make me blush too easy.." I grinned, covering my face with my hands to hide the glow in my cheeks,

"Hey no! Do not hide your beautiful face from me!" Sawyer pulled my hands away from my face, making me blush deeper.. "Didn't you want to tell me something earlier by the way?"

Oh gosh..