Chapter 2,

Chapter two!!

I finally landed in LA!

The plane was torture... I had a person, who was on the large side, sat next to me eating about a quarter of the way there then sleeping for the other three quarters... And they snored oh my god.

But it was okay in other matter of respects... I was sat by the window for one... Which was nice!

I liked the look of the clouds as the sun light danced across them, how they would change colour according to where the sun was angled, from a pure white, to a light pink, to orange and then would end with a beautiful purple before becoming dark in the night sky... Also the sky was beautiful as we flew, it was night time when I landed so it was evening for most of the flight, but as the night crept across the US, the sky above the clouds was beautiful as thousands of little diamonds complimented the deep blue abyss...

Also the moon, in all of its glory, looked fascinating... As we were closer, as you can also see it whilst stood on the ground, the different shades of white and grey that revealed shadows on its full turn. The sun brilliantly reflected upon it, making it brighter than I have ever imagined... A very beautiful and rare picture to find on such occasions!

I also had the pleasure of a little girl sat in the seat in front of me, her mother seemed worn out, and I was used to children, due to having many little cousins from my aunties and uncles in my family. So I played with her, we talked about how she was, what she liked and disliked, how at home she would draw many things, but mainly unicorns of course... And then she drew me a picture of a special unicorn, 'my unicorn' apparently! The little girl said that we all had a special version of the mythical creature, and mine was certainly pretty! In return for the pretty picture, I decided to doodle for her... Or rather draw her a scene?

A castle to the left of the page, with a clear moar around it... A rainbow in the backdrop, and of course unicorns prancing around in the grass of their home. Then, just for her, I drew a princess that had a remarkable resemblance to her... As I handed it her, she squealed in delight and dived over her chair to hug me!

The little girl kicked the man to my side, but some how he didn't wake from his slumber! The girls mother appeared over the seat and asked for her child to sit back with her, I of course helped by lifting her over the seat. Then mother thanked me for my help and also complimented my drawing...

I was quite arty... I did enjoy drawing! It was what me and my father had in common aside from our minds and our eyes... My brother in the other hand prefered music and would compose music and play for everyone, whereas I would draw or paint for them...

As the plane came into land, the little girl infront seemed to get nervous so I slipped my hand through the gap between the chair and the window so she could grasp it... And Jesus she had a good grip! I said goodbye to the little girl after we passed security and thanked her mother for letting me talk to her, she thanked me for keeping her daughter busy! I smiled and waved as the girl skipped alongside her mother and disappeared into the crowd of people in the airport..

'Holy shit... I'm in LA...' I mumbled to myself, it hit me then and there what I had actually done... I had moved away from my family in

London in he UK and came to America... And I was excited!

It wasn't long until I found Amber... We shared a hug and then we talked about anything and everything as we drove to her apartment,

'I can't believe you're here,' Amber squeaked for the hundredth time,

'Believe me! I can't quite believe it either!' I laughed and quickly embraced her again,

'Gosh, I have missed your accent!' She giggled with me amd we sat on the couch in her apartment, not knowing what else to do!

'It has been too long! Two years gorgeous! I can't believe that we met on a roller coaster at Disney world!' I laughed again at the memory...

I had met Amber when me, my mother and brother had gone away for the three weeks, it was our last stop, LA! And we decided to take a tour to Disney World! I had wanted to go on a huge roller coaster but my brother felt ill and my mother didn't want to leave him... So I went alone! I sat next to a really pretty girl, long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes! And she was very kind! Amber! She had introduced herself as I sat next to her, she was very polite! And we soon became friends, running around the amusement park together! Me being young, she acted my age around me, though she was ten at the time... But we were both very childish!

Our parents met then and we soon spent the whole week I was there together! When if was time to leave though, we cried together Dan gave eachother a little preasent... Friendship bracelets! They were only pieces of string but there were our favourite colours and had a little charm that hung from it... We had matching charms too... Angels...

'Guess what I have A!' I smiled, I held out my wrist and pulled up my jumpers sleeve to reveal the piece of string that had never left me...

'Aww! Lish!' She giggled and showed me her wrist... She still had the string too!

'Youre my little angel remember!' I winked... That was what we called eachother 'Angel', for we had come to eachother in desperate times... Ambers dad had passed away too... From the same dreadful illness...

Cancer.

And we had saved eachother with our strong friendship!

'And you are my angel!' She smiled back, we hugged then, a proper, tight hug.

'Ive missed you so much!' We said in unison, we laughed and went back to chatting about everything,

'So... How's your love life Amber?' I laughed as she went red and walked into the kitchen to get us some drinks,

'I have a boyfriend... He's kind of like... Internet famous... He's a YouTuber...' She smiled and sighed as she thought,

'Ooh! Tell me! I bet I can guess! I still remember your favourite!' I winked, she smiled at me then, 'Holy crap! You're actually dating him! Since when!?' I screamed happily for her,

'SHHH!!' She laughed, I kind of forgot that it was three thirty in the morning over here, 'Well... I just met him... And you know...' Ambers voice drifted out for a while...

I felt someone's arms slip around me then... But I was too out of it to care... Jet lag had caught up with me...

I don't know who lifted me into a bed... But it definately wasn't Amber...

'Thank... You...' I sighed as they placed me into a bed,

'No problem, babe...' I heard them say, it was a males voice... But I couldn't tell who it was..

That was the last thing I thought of before I completely zonked out!