chapter three

I can't believe that I'm falling in love with james. Something I swore to never do. I let my fork fall from my hands and I ran upstairs. Anna and Bella ran after me. As I made it to my room I was stripping down to my boxers and began going through my drawers. I was flinging clothes and boxers everywhere.

'Jer, what the hell are you doing,' Anna said.

'I'm falling for James,' I said walking into my closet. I toke my boxers off and put on a clean pair. I then grab my purple skinny jeans and a pink shirt. Bells and Anna went ape shit and scream. It is 10 and I have no fucking idea where the fuck he lives. Bella seems to know as she drove fast. This fucking bitch is trying to kill me.

'Oh god the ground I'll never leave you again, sweet loving ground,' I yelled and kissed it. Ok I'm done. I look at the house and saw no lights on.

'Go around the back he is usually up doing homework, I'll stay here till you're done, me and Anna will be watching a movie on my computer,'

I nodded and did what she told me. I looked at the room with the lights and saw James shirtless. I climb up the house and knock on his window.

'What do you want,' He snapped at me. I smiled at him and ask if I could come in. He sigh and he step aside. I thanked him and crawl through his window. And sat on his bed.

'Look James I'm sorry for what I said, you see I lost my mother and brother and I got beat up by my boyfriend well my ex, and I have walls up and don't let anyone in except for Bella and Anna, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings,' I said.

'Your forgiven,' He said to me. I smiled at him and flopped down on his bed. He sat next to me and place his head on my chest and that's what we did most of the night.

I woke up the next morning with a woman staring at me. I looked around and realize that me and James fell asleep. I wave at her and she smiled at me and shoke her son. James stir in his sleep and open his eyes and jump out of his bed. 

'Mom, what are you doing in here,' James shouted.

'Came to tell you that Breakfast is ready and to have you're boyfriend come down. And meet me,' she said. 'Call me Cathy,' 

James groan and his mother gave him a smile and went downstairs. I got up and look at james.

'Well I need to get going Anna and Bells are waiting for me,' I said to James. I pulled my shirt on and went down to meet Cathy.

'So, can you stay for breakfast, you're friends are sleeping so I'll make something and you can take it to them after we're done,' She said to me.

And for the next hour and half. I got to know a little about James mom and saw baby pictures of him. I could see Jams blushing at the corner of my eye and I laughed.

'WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN,' My father and her mother yelled at me and Bella.

'That doesn't concern you Harry, I'm here because thw fucking law requires it,' I sneered.

'OK, young man, I have enough of you're shit now, I am you're father show me some respect,'

'Respect, FUCK YOU BASTARD YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER, MY FATHER DIES 16 YEARS AGO WHEN HE CHEATED ON MY MOTHER WITH A FUCKING WITH THE MOTHER OF ALL WHORES, SO DON'T GIVE ME THE RESPECT TALK, WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR MY MOTHER, SHE WAS A FUCKING WRECK WHEN YOU LEFT AND SHE WAS PREGNANT, AND YOU KNEW, YOU AREN'T A REAL MAN HARRY, A REAL MAN WOULDN'T CHEAT, OR LEAVE HIS PREGNANT WIFE, AND NOW MY BROTHER IS GOD KNOWS WHERE AND AND BELIEVE ME HE HATES YOU AO MUCH HE SAID HE WISH YOU WERE DEAD AND I WISH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW,' I screamed. I didn't care qho I hurt. I don't regret saying that one bit.

'You apologize to you're father right now you little shit,'

'Fuck off whore,' Bella growled at her mother. 'If you didn't hear what Harry said, he has no father, and you're not my mother, I have money, and me and Harry can move out right now, but I can say one thing you lost ne forever,'

I walked into my room when I was ambush by my stepbrother.