chapter two

Over the next few days me and James got close. We stay friends. We wanted to get to know each other. There would be a few make out session here and there. Other than that we stayed friends. I tried becoming nicer to my father but I couldn't. I was glad that I had two years left of high school and ill br far away from this place. I told Bella that I would stayed in touch when I leave. She seemed fine with that but said that me and anna and her would be going to college together. Ohh by the way Bells and Anna are a thing. I didn't know that until I walked into Bella's room. And believe me I was scarred for life. I walked in on them having sex in a werid position that I'm not going to talk about. So dont ask. I was happy for them.

I was in the bathroom when I saW James come walking in. I was in a stall and I open it up when he was washing his hands and pulled him into the stall with me and I quickly shut and lock the door. He turned towards me and glared at me.

'You almost gave me a heart attack Harry,' he yelled. I smile and put my hand near his waist and push against the wall and started to kiss him. He wrapped his hand around my neck and I pick him up and felt his legs wrap around me and I buck into him making him moan into my mouth.

I licked his bottom lip for access which he gave me and I push my tongue into his mouth exploring it. I then pulled his shirt off and begin kissing his chest and stomach and lick him from his belly button towards the edge if his pants which made his shiver. I smirked at him and he pulled my shirt off and pulled me into another kissing session and I felt our skin touhing and felt a tingling sensation run down my spine. I got back onto my knees and pulled James pants and boxers down. I had to admitted he was big. I was about to take it when someone came in looking for james.

'Yeah,' James yelled as he quickly got dress and before giving me a long passionate kiss. He turned to leave. Not before I gave him another kiss on the back of the neck.

I saw Bells at lunch and sat doen picking food off of her. She stare at me.

'You almost had sex in school didn't you,' she said. I nodded and put my head on the table. 'You're in love aren't you,'

'No I'm not I can't be, if I fall in love with James he will just leave me and I won't be able to handle it anymore, it better to fool around and not give a damn,' I said. Bells gave me a look and went off somewhere.

(James POV)

So Harry has defensive walls up. That why he hasn't asked me out. I know he would love me as much as I fallen for him. Maybe if I could help him bring down those walls.

But after school when I comforted him about it he didn't like it one bit.

'Leave me alone and I do have walls up and I'm not planning on lowering them down for a long time,' he shouted at me.

'Well than how will get people to care about you if you won't let them in,' I shouted back. I saw his hands bawl into fists and anger flashed in those beautiful brown eyes.

'Leave me the fuck alone,' Harry sneered at me. I toke a step back and gave him a hurt look and then slap him across the face as hard as I could. He gave me a stunned look and I turn around and went to my car and left. I looked in my rear veiw mirror and saw Harry standing there still with a stunned look. Its his fault for flipping out. I was just trying to help him. But he had to go all bitchy and act like he didn't care.

Harry's POV

I can't believe I say that. I mean yeah of course I did. I was angry at him. But more angry at myself. I kick my car in rage.

'Ohh don't take your anger out on your car hon,' Bella said.  I growl in anger and just slid down my car and land on the ground. Bella came up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her face and burried my head in the stomach. 'Ohh Honey its ok James will turn around and understand,'

I was at the dinner table and it was a dead silence. Since me and Bella came out our parents were on the fence. Even though my father said he was ok with it. But he wasn't I saw it in his face. Ohh another my stepbrother been eyeing me all the time. I mean its creepy. He may be the hotest thing I ever seen. He wasn't my type. I like a certain blobde hair blue eye boy. Who is 6"5 and his hair covers half of his face. Oh my god I'm falling in love.