Hollywood News

@hollywoodreports//  As many of you already know, Madison Lin has not been active on any of her social media

@hollywoodreports//  As many of you already know, Madison Lin has not been active on any of her social media. No one knows why but she said when she gets back she will give us an explanation. But when will she come back? So we decided to share what we think happened. On August 29th, 7 pm, We spotted Madison walking to the Team 10 house. Our camera crew tried to get an interview with her but she walked away and went inside the house. Our crew decided to wait outside, not on their property, for an interview with her. About an hour later, we heard gun shots, bangs, and loud disturbing noises coming from inside the house. We called 911 and waited. Out of no where three boys, Grayson Dolan, Ethan Dolan, and Logan Paul ran into the house. Moments later, Shawn Mendes ran out of the Team 10 house and dissapeared. After that the three boys (Logan, Grayson and Ethan) came out. Grayson was carrying Madison who was terrified and looked hurt. The cops came and took Jake Paul away, but we still do not know exactly what has happened. We do know that Jake was bailed out yesterday. I guess now we just have to wait for Madison to come back with an explanation.

No Tags

@hollywoodreports disabled their comments