Hollywood News

@hollywoodreports// Drama has been all over Instagram involving a certain group of teens

@hollywoodreports// Drama has been all over Instagram involving a certain group of teens. (Madison Linney, Lily Calle, Shawn Mendes, Meredith Mickelson, Grayson Dolan, Ethan Dolan, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Zendeya, Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, and Ariana Grande) A fude has begun between the ex-bestfriends, Madison and Lily. Now there are rumors that are being spread around that Madison didn't want anything to do with Lily because she made out with Shawn Mendes. Well what's the problem with that? It was recently discovered that Shawn and Meredith said horrible things to Maddy like, "your not worth it... and you never will be" It was said that Lily knew all the horrible things they said to Madison, but she still betrayed her best friend anyway. Now we do not know if this is true but we do know that Madisons friends are by her side. It's 10 against 3. Lily has posted pictures of her either sad, or with Maddy showing that she wants her as a friend back. In her recent post, she claims that she misses her but in the comment section, she says other wise. Check out @lilycalle recent to see what we are talking about. Will these friends forgive and forget?

Tagged: @maddylin @lilycalle

@hollywoodreports disabled their comments

Lilycalle, maddylin and 690,883 others liked your photo