Chapter One

Okay so i was bored and decided to write this. It will be updated when I'm not overloaded with schoolwork or don't have writers block (o_o). Anyway, I hope you like it!

__________________________________________________________

The auditorium was packed with third year students eagerly waiting to hear the details about their school camping trip coming up in the next week. The constant chatter and laughing was so loud it took the principal two minutes to get their attention. The principal of course was Mr Itachi Uchiha, who was an incredibly gifted individual; he even built the very school all these bright, ambitious teenagers attended from the ground up. “Attention! Be quiet, okay now that I’ve got your attention lets discuss next week’s camp”, he started, “Now you will each be split into groups of four- selected at random. These will be announced shortly. No matter who you get grouped with, you HAVE to get along, otherwise you all will fail the objective of this camp, to achieve you all to become a strong senior cohort. Each group will be given a tent and basic food rations, and its your objective to work together and survive a week out in the forest. If you need medical attention it will be available, just light your be-“

“HURRY UP AT ANNOUNCE THE GROUPS SIR”, a loud boy from the front row interrupted rudely. Itachi glared at the brown haired boy for a moment before returning to what he was saying. “Kiba be quiet. If you waited for me to finish that very sentence we will get to that part of today”, he pointed to a projected screen that was going to randomise the groups. “Okay the computer is going to deliver the groups in a second”.

In their audience, a quiet boy grimaced at the thought of doing group work, especially with girls. This boy was Sasuke Uchiha, Itachis younger brother. Sasuke was a very smart student like his older brother, but he had a following of girls who found him irresistible, which he hated. Sasuke had no interest in girls, but merely getting good marks was what he wanted to achieve. “Please put me in an an all guy group”, he thought to himself, and looking up he could feel the stares from half of the girls in the room praying to be in his group. A pink haired girl called Sakura Haruno yelled from the back row at Sasuke, “Sasuke if you’re in my group you better be ready to fuck in the tent”. He gagged at the thought and focussed on the screen.

“Group One, Kiba Inizuka, Ino Yamanaka, Neji Hyuuga and Chouji Akamichi”.

“FUCKING HELL WHY ARE WE WITH FATTY!?”, Both Ino and Kiba yelled at the same time. “I wanted to be with Sasuke gah”, Ino sighed and flicked her long, blonde hair back. Kiba winked at her and motioned breast groping with his hands “Don’t worry babe you’ll have me to do that job”, he winked. Ino rolled her eyes and asked Chouji to be her sexual assault guard. “Only if you share half the food with me”, he requested. Neji was pissed he was stuck with a bunch of idiots.

“Group two, Shino Aburame, Shikamaru Nara, Tenten and Rock Lee”

“GROUP THREE FOR THE WIN!” Rock Lee cheered and forced a hi five onto each member of his group. “We have Shikamaru so we’re bound to do well”. Shikamaru groaned and leaned back on his chair, “Can’t I just sleep instead?”

“Group four…”

“Naruto Uzamaki-“

Naruto piped up from the spot where he was trying to sit still. Finally his name was called. He couldn’t wait to go on camp, he had looked forward to it since the beginning of the year. Past third years had passed down stories saying the best stuff happens on this camp, from love to haunted caves- Naruto was exited as heck!

“-Sasuke Uchiha-“

“WHAT NO!”, Sasuke and Naruto both yelled out in disgust at the same time. They hated eachother ever since they were kids, it was a rivalry to beat all rivalries. “great now I bet I’ll be placed with someone else I hate”, Sasuke muttered.

“- Sakura Haruno-“

“WOOHOO FUCK YOU ALL I’M GONNA LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO SASUKE BITCHES!” Sakura screamed in excitement and flipped every other girl in the class off. “Just fuck my life… This is going to be horrible”, Sasuke groaned. He was already placed with two of the most annoying people in the class. He would prefer to be with people who would do what was asked of them like Neji or Shino.

“-And Hinata Hyuuga”.

Hinata, all the way up the back row gasped when she heard her name. She was in a group with people she hardly knew, and oh yeah the guy she’d liked forever, Naruto. She hated Sakura, and just saw Sasuke as quiet and misunderstood. She was really nervous as she’d never done anything like this with people she didn’t know before, and in the past she has let her teammates down. Hinata was a fairly shy girl, but she had a heart of gold. “Hinata’s in our group?? YES!” Naruto yelled. “She cooks the BEST food ever. Sakura seriously you will love it, and I guess you can have some scraps Sasuke”. Hinata gigged at his stupidity but thought it was so cute. He was determined kind and that’s what she loved about him. Sasuke breathed a sigh of relief when Hinatas’ name was announced, as he knew she would follow orders and not screw around during the camp. She would be a near normal person he could associate with. Sakura didn’t give a crap about who was in her group except for Sasuke, who she was thirsty for.

This was bound to be an interesting camp.