Chapter 6

I wake up on the bed with the sunlight beaming into my face from the window. It is way to bright outside. I try to sit up but I find arms wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Zander sound asleep with his head on my stomach and his arms tightly wrapped around me like I was some kind of life support or something. How did this  happened? Last time I remember he was drunk out of his mind and I was on the couch. I smacked him, trying to wake him up. But he just scrunched up his face pulling me closer, snuggling into me.

"Let go of me Zander" I whinnied trying to unwrap him from myself but this just made his grip tighter.

"I'm serious Zander! LET ME GO!" I yelled pulling his hair trying to wake him.

"S-stoop' he mumbled into my skin as he mumbled some other thing about not wanting to wake up.

"Wake up!" I yelled right into his ear, but that didn't do much because his large hands grabbed my face and pushed it away. 

"Just sleep" he mumbled as he once again tangled his arms around me, cuddling into me. What the hell is with him.

"Its like 3 PM" I said crossing my arms.

"And?" he asked with his eyes closed.

"I want to go to the broad walk, everyone already left" I protested.

"So?"

"Please, let's go" I whinnied, he looked up at me giving me a big smile.

"Fine but you owe me" he said smirking.

"What? why! " I asked him giving him a questionable look.

"Because I don't want to go, and you do. So I'll go but then you'll owe me" he said.

"Owe you what?" I asked him as he sat up.

"I don't know, anything" he said standing up and putting on some jean shorts with some  t-shirt. I rolled my before going to the bathroom to change. I dressed into some shorts and a random button up shirt. I let my hair fall down and I straightened it. I put on some make up not a lot because its pretty hot out. I walked out to find Zander standing there with his long board waiting for me.

"Ready?' he asked me. I nodded following him as we left the room. As we walked down the street I kept tripping trying to keep up with Zander on his long board.

"HURRY UP!" he yelled as he looked back over to me.

"I can't!" I yelled back at him. He stopped and waited for me to catch up with him.  I ran to him but I couldn't stop in time and ran right into  his hard chest, almost knocking him down with me.

"Here. You want it?" he asked getting off the board and handing it to me.

"I would and all, but I don't know how" I said walking forwards.

"I'll teach you" he said before I could even answer him I felt myself being picked up and placed on the board. I felt his body right behind mine holding me closely to him.

"Now step with your foot" he told me as he pushed me slowly. I started pushing with my foot but me being that clumsy girl I am, I twist my ankle and  started to fall downwards. But before my face felt the ground, I felt his hands holding me up. He rolled his eyes and helped me back on to the board but this time he didn't let go of my hips. His hands slowly traveled from my hips up my side to my shoulders, down my arms and locked with my hands. He got on to the back of the board pushing it with his right foot making us move. I held on tight to his hand with every stride from his foot we went fast. Soon we arrived at the frozen yogurt shop were everyone else was at. I got off the board and walked in the find them all sitting at a table laughing.