Teenage Desires Part Thirteen

Ava's Point of View

The bus finally stopped outside the post office. I got off the bus as quickly as I could and ran across the road to my house. I opened the front door and slammed it shut behind me.

"GRAYSON!" I screamed. 

He came running down the stairs with a worried and concerned look on his face. 

"What's up? you look angry." he said. 

"WHAT'S UP? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I screeched. 

"What have I done now?" he asked, trying to look innocent. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" I shouted. 

"Enlighten me?" he replied sarcastically. 

"Riley is in fucking hospital and all you can do is be sarky with me? What the fuck Grayson!" I screeched. 

"Wait what? Riley's in hospital?" he asked with a genuinely concerned look on his face. 

"Yes and you put him there, didn't you?" I asked. 

"What? No. Ava I didn't want that, I-" he mumbled.   

"What did you want Grayson?" I intersected. "You obviously wanted him dead, you're sick! What kind of person are you?" I screeched.

"Ava, I honestly didn't want him dead! What have I done?" he said. 

"Lucky for you, he's not dead. He's alive, for now. Now explain Grayson, before i tell the police myself." I said. 

"I didn't want him dead, Ava. I was concerned he'd hurt you so I made a phone call, I only wanted them to scare him, I didn't expect them to hurt him" he reasoned.  

"GRAYSON YOU IDIOT!" I shouted at him. "He loves me and I love him, he's agreed not to press charges. What do you think of him now hmm? He's saving your ass!" I said.  

"Wait what? Why would he even be exprected to press charges?" he asked, genuinly clueless.

"Your little crew stabbed him Grayson" I stated. 

Grayson's face dropped to the floor. 

"What?" he said struggling for words. 

"They stabbed him Grayson. Do you realise what you've done?" I replied.  

"We have to go Ava," he stated. 

"Wait where?" I asked. 

"To the hospital dip shit, I have to fix this." He said.

Grayson headed for the door and got straight onto his motorbike and put on his helmet. He chucked the spare helmet to me. 

"Get on Ava," he said. 

Listening to him, I put on the helmet and got onto the back of his motor bike.

We were at the hospital within minutes, I'm lucky I didn't just die myself through Grayson's terrible driving. I don't even know if he has a licence for that thing. Oh well I got here in one piece.