Teenage Desires Part Eight

This chapter again is quite steamy in some parts, if you consider yourself too young or are easily offended, please don't be afraid to skip those parts, the story line will still make sense. Thanks.  

Grayson's Point of View

That creep better watch his back, I can't believe my dad just sent them upstairs on their own when he has a condom in his pocket. He's obviously not thinking clearly, they could be doing anything up there. That idiot's not going to hurt my sister I thought to myself.

My dad stood in silence, looking at me disapprovingly while he washed the dishes.  

"What's your problem son?" he asked with a look of concern on his face. 

"My problem is Riley!" I shot back in an angry tone. 

"Riley has done nothing wrong, let your sister decide who she wants to be with Gray, let her make her own mistakes," he replied. 

"But the thing is I know this is a big one, I saw them kissing at school, he was trying to get to me Dad" I said trying to hold back my anger. 

"Gray, let your sister grow up. You've had plenty of girlfriends and we have never judged you for who you wanted to be with. Now to me Riley seems like a nice boy, it's not his fault his mum makes him carry a condom. That could have happened to anyone, poor boy." My father replied, sounding extremely sympathetic towards Riley.

I stopped and looked at him in disbelief, he is seriously so naive. He believes anything he is told, the first thing out of anyone's mouth he will believe. He trusts people too easily. Even condom boy. You've got to be kidding me...  

"None of my girlfriends used me," I snapped back in a defending tone. 

"Riley hasn't used Ava either. You ought to think about what you've done Grayson, giving that poor boy a bloody nose didn't solve anything, if you were that concerned you should have came to me or calmly spoken to Riley," he said sounding extremely disappointed in me.  "I don't know what your problem is son but, I think we need to get you some help," he added.  

"HELP?" I shouted back demanding an explanation. 

"This isn't right Grayson, you should be happy for your sister," he replied. 

"And you think that making me sit in a circle to discuss my feelings with a bunch of pathetic, depressing, little twerps is going to help me?" I shot back.  

"This is what I mean son, look at your temper... anger management wouldn't go a miss with you," he replied, trying to reason with me.

I shook my head in disbelief and walked away from my dad, I can't believe he is choosing to trust Riley over me. This isn't going to ride with me; all I can say is... that dickhead better watch himself, he doesn't know what I'm capable of.

Ava's Point of View

I grabbed Riley's hand and lead him up the stairs towards the bathroom, my dad better be sorting that psycho out, he cannot just go around hitting my boyfriend!  

Riley followed behind me trying to cover his nose to stop blood hitting the carpet. I practically pulled him into the bathroom.  

"I'm so sorry," I said to him apologetically.  

He didn't say anything, I think he was way too preoccupied with the blood.  

"Here take a seat," I patted the work surface next to the sink. 

I walked over and got some tissue, cotton wool and disinfectant just in case. 

I went back over to Riley who was sat there in shock. I wet some cotton wool and started clearing the blood from his now bruised nose. He hissed as I did so, it must hurt. I feel so bad for this.

After about fifteen minutes I had cleared him up and given him some tissue just in case it started to bleed again. He got up and stood by the door facing me. I turned and leaned against the sink and pulled him towards me.  

"Look, if i had known he was going to do that, I'd have never have brought you here, I'm so sorry," I said.  

Riley looked up at me. 

"It's not your fault," he reasoned. 

"It is Riley, I should have thought more of you than myself," I said, with a worried look appearing on my face.  

"Av, honestly this doesn't even matter, he's just one person; I can deal with him not liking me, it's you I'm more worried about," he replied stroking my cheek.  

I looked up at him. 

"As long as we're okay, you're all I'll ever need. I couldn't ask for someone more perfect for me, ever." He added.  

He pushed me against the surface next to the sink and kissed me. The shockwaves I felt at this moment were so immense that I just couldn't get enough. Butterflies started to fill my stomach, he broke the kiss and lifted me onto the surface. He walked over and locked the door. I smiled at him, that was a smart move after what had just happened.

He walked back over to me and stood between my legs and kissed me again, he slid his hand up my thigh as I wrapped my legs around him.

Riley's Point of View

I pulled off my t-shirt as she did too, she was sat there in her bra and skinny jeans, she looked gorgeous. She ran her hands over my body and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips touched and the sparks flew. I broke the kiss and kissed her neck, I worked my way down her neck towards her collar bone. She moaned full of pleasure, this really turned me on. I kissed all the way down to her cleavage. She slid off her skinny jeans and went to pull down her underwear; are we going too fast? I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Ava are you sure ready for this?" I asked her.  

"What do you mean?" she asked. 

"I don't want to pressure you, I want our first time to be special. I don't want you to feel like I forced you into doing anything you'll regret and maybe it would be best not to do anything in your bathroom?" I replied. 

"You're right, we need to wait until we're both ready," she replied.  

She pulled up her skinny jeans and got off the surface. She started hugging me.  

"You're such a good guy," She said to me still hugging me. 

"I never want to hurt you," I replied. 

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Ava, Riley, dinner is ready!" Stephen called up the stairs.  

"I guess we better go downstairs," I suggested. 

"Yeah, oh an don't worry, I won't let Grayson anywhere near you," she replied.