Chapter 1: Ms. Workaholic

(Savannah’s POV)

He looked at my eyes like I’m the only girl that matters in the world. I feel so much passion and love with his stares. His hands our cupping my face and he’s closing the space between us without even noticing it he is already close to me that I can feel both of our heartbeats.

His eyes is asking for permission after looking at my lips. I tiptoed to kiss him. It was a slow and passionate kiss. I parted my lips a little, he slid his tongue to my mouth without any hesitation I let my tongue played with his. Our slow and passionate kiss immediately turned into a wild kiss like we couldn’t get enough of each other. 

One of his hands held my waist for support and the other one is opening the door behind us. I encircled my arms around his neck and continued kissing him. I heard the door closed behind us we are now inside my room.

He broke the kiss and gently laid me down in my bed. He smiled at me then he positioned himself on top of me.

“I can’t get enough of you babe” He continued kissing me again. He bit my lower lip for my lips to part a little and his tongue made an entrance to my mouth. He is now kissing my neck and I can’t help myself not to moan with the all the pleasure he is giving me right now.

He supported me to sit a little then he removed my shirt then laid me back again and now he removed his shirt. His eyes are burning with passion and desire. His body is perfect. An epitome of a body of a demi god. His well-toned six packs abs and with his low waist jean exposing his v-line in front of me. I bit my lower lip with my thoughts.

He looked at my body with amusement evident all over his face. “Beautiful” he mouthed. I blushed then I answered with a shy smile feeling unconfident being this exposed to him.

He positioned again on top of me then planted a soft kiss to my forehead then to the tip of my nose. He neared his mouth to my ears and whispered lowly “I. Want. You. Now…..so bad.” Giving an emphasis to every word.

He lowered the straps of my brassiere and then he kissed my shoulders going down to my breast.

“CUT! GOOD TAKE!” Few staffs went to me and gave me a robe to cover up my body the same thing they did to Donnovan but he did not accept it and he stayed being topless while listening to our director.

“PACK UP NA TAYO! THAT’S THE END OF THE SEASON. WE WILL RESUME ON NOVEMBER. ENJOY YOUR 3 MONTHS VACATION” I heard the cheers of everyone and they congratulated us with the last scene we made. They said that it really looks so real

Finally tapos narin ang shoot I feel so restless. My personal assistant handed me a bottle of water then we headed straight to my tent to fix myself and get dressed. I still have a dinner with my Manager about a commercial.

I am only wearing my undergarments when someone entered my tent. I heard the footsteps but I was not able to see who it was because I panicked and grad my robe immediately.

“Hey I said do not disturb. Bulag ka ba?” Then I faced the person standing behind me. He was so close to me right now. I got shocked, I took one step backwards but I tripped over the wire. Good thing he was able to catch me.

“Clumsy as ever.” Kumawala na ako sakanya then he smirked at me.

“Whatever Donnovan! Ano bang ginagawa mo dito? Hindi pa nga ako nakakapagbihis and tignan mo topless ka pa.” I noticed na hindi pa siguro siya pumupunta sa tent niya to fix himself. Donnovan and I have known each other since we started our acting career kaya madalas hindi kami nahihirapan sa mga scenes na ginagawa namin. Maybe expect for the one a while ago I’ll admit that it was a little awkward but acting is acting.