I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 18

I can't remember... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything!

Chapter 18

Jaylah's POV

The kiss didn't last long. I was the one who pulled back.

"No," Michel whispered pulling me closer to him. He kissed me again. I kissed him back. At this point it was an opinion if you said that I had a boyfriend. What? Nash? Nash who? Right now, I was kissing the sexiest, funniest, guy with the most sexiest Italian accent. Psh, please. Boyfriend my butt.

I know that I'm basically cheating on Nash, but you know what? This kiss was different from Nash's or even Chas's. This kiss meant more then 'Hey you're my girlfriend let's make out.' This kiss was like one of those moments in those movies when you say "Finally." Well that's how I felt. Like something that was suppose to happen a long time ago happened.

This was my finally.

***

"You couldn't have looked that bad." I told Michel seriously.

"Yes I did. I looked disgusting. I had braces and BAD acne."

"So, that doesn't matter now cause you my sexy Italian mentor." I said pessimistically.

He chuckled. "I guess so."

I frowned. "You don't sound very enthusiastic about your job, Michel."

"I love my job!" he yelled exaggeratedly. I smacked his arm and laid my head on his chest. He chuckled and pulled me closer. We were laying in Cam's bed together. We've been like this for a while actually. Cam's family went out to spend some quality time. Ha suckers!

"Now, you just sound sarcastic."

"Maybe I was being sarcastic. Ever thought about that?" Michel smirked.

I frowned. "I'm not talking to you till you apologize." I said stubbornly.

There was a slight silence. "Mi perdoni," Michel said.

Oh, no he thinks he can get away with apologizing in Italian. No way buster! "In English." I said seriously.

He sighed. "Why?"

"Because I said so." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He groaned. He shifted our position so that I was on top of him. We were so close. "Your killing me." He sighed. He broke eye contact with me and turned his head to the left towards the door. He turned back towards me but this time he wasn't looking at me, or anything really.

Michel's eyes were wide, glittering whites showing all around. It's scared me for a second, then as soon as it came it left. Michel's pupils became visible again. He blinked a couple of times. Focussing his eyes.

Michel looked at me and cussed. "We have to get you back home."

"What? Why?"

He placed his hand on the side of my face and carressed my cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I smiled.

He smiled, then continued. "I can't tell you why we have to go but it's the same reason you got zapped here."

"I don't understand."

"No one does, but before I take you home we have to drop by and pick up someone." Michel told me.

"Who?"

"Jayden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~