~* Day 4: Lunch with the counselor isn't so bad*~

~*Logan's P.O.V.*~

Today was going to be a cool beans day. We were having lunch with Audel, Kelly and Zack to get to know each other. Carlos and I both got to prepare something for the lunch. The other campers were having their normal lunch while we were at the guidance counselor's bunk.    

"Logan! Did you bake the apple pie?" Screamt Carlos. There was mayonaise on his cheek from the potatoe salad.

 I chuckled.    

"Yes, dear. You got a little somethin-" I began

"Here?!" He panicked.

"I'll get it." I pressed my hands against his shoulders and licked the mayonaise off his cheek.      

Mmmhm Spanish Mayo!

 He started to laugh.  

  "Thanks Logie." He said grabbing the potato salad.      

 I grabbed the apple pie and headed out.  

We decided to take the pebbled path. According to our map, the pebbled path was the most romantic and quickest way to get to the counselor's bunk. Which seemed good to me.

The trail was coated with white,black and gray pebbled rocks. Accompanied by bushdaisies, roses, berries and fuschia flowers. The lake was glistening behind all of it. Which made it more beautiful.       I interwined my fingers with Carlos' and took out my iPhone. I snapped a picture of the pebbled path and the glisenting lake. Uploading it to twitter tweeting:    

@1LoganHenderson: Hanging with my boyfriend @TheCarlosPena at camp(: What a beautiful picture. instagram.com/p/WgHIMWxzW

    I put my iPhone in my pocket and continuted to walk. I swung my arms while holding Carlos' hand.  

This was the good life.

Nothing was going to stop us now.

Except for the bridge.

  ~*~*

  "Carlos there's a bridge!" I screamed, panicking.  

  "You THINK I can't see that?" He screams sarcastically, climbing over the bridge.

 "What the hell are you doing!"

 "Climbin over the br-"  

  Carlos was then gone.

A wave had hit him and splashed them over.  

   He was gone.

    ~*Carlos P.O.V.*~

  I should've listened to Logan. Do not go over the bridge. There was a current where my feet were dangling. I was swept away by a upcoming wave. But thankfully I wasn't pulled into the current. The way pushed me west from the current to the pebbled lake.

    "LOGAN I'M OKAY!" I screamed. My tank top was soaked. But the good thing was I was wearing my swim trunks.

  "Great! Now lets get to Kelly's 'cause I'm starving." He says.      

Oh wasn't he a cutie.