~*Day 2: Camp Activities can suck my-*~

~*Logan's P.O.V.*~

It was 6:00 I never woke up this early in the summer. I usually slept until noon. I groan and moan, and look at Carlos who was sleeping soundly in his bed.

"@^&! this." I yell, and get out of my bed. 

I grab my tank-top which says:

LOL

@UR

SWAGG

I throw on some blue and red swim suit shorts and my Nike's. I gel up my hair in the usual style (Rushers, it's the hair that Logan usaully has. But different from 2009. Its the 2012 hair(:) I look up and see Carlos staring directly at me.

Who the hell are you lookin' at?

"I-I-I-I-I-I-uh-I-uh Like your shirt?" He stutters out. I blush lightly.

Darnit, I'm blushing.

I nod slightly. He hops off his bed. He strips off his shirt and I see his abs. I stare stunned at him for a little while. I glance back at the door and back at him.

"Sorry, for just stripping in front of you.." He began. "This camp is sorta like my home, ha-ha" He ends, with a chuckle.

"I think I'm gay." I say under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I head outside the cabin and see Audel walking around holding maps.

"There's the boy I wanted to see, how was your night?" He babbles, flashing a white smile.

"It sucked di-"

"Okay great, here's your map." 

"Map? Why the hell do I need a map?"

"Since the campground is way to large. We have a map to show you were your going, or if you get lost." He says, handing me a map.

Carlos came out of the cabin and fist pumped Audel.

"Carlos and I, will meet you at the lake. For now, your on your own!" Audel responded, patting my back.

Carlos smiles and whispered "Be careful." With an evil grin on his face.

The whisper sended me a chill down my spine.

Crap, I hate maps. Wheres the freakin' cafeteria. I say to myself.

I found the cafeteria on the map, and gasped.

"2 freaking MILES!" I scream.

I bit my lip to hold in the screams and anger.

I stomp through the gravel path and bump into a young tall black woman.

"You must be Hortens-"

"Logan, call me Logan. I hate the name Hortense." I say sternily.

"But on here it s-"

"LOGAN!" I screamed.

She nods her head scarcily and replies.

"Well, LOGAN.  My name is Kelly, I am your camp counsler and I am ready to get down and dirty!"

I start to chuckle.

"Well, thank you. And I am very sorry about yelling at you. I am in a very snappy mood. As you could see I don't wanna be here. I hate camp, I hate the woods, I hate grass, I hate trees; I hate everything!"

She starts to laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll try to make it less agervating just for you." She says, kissing my cheek. She then skips away singing a la la la tune.

"She's preppy, I like it." I say,

"Thanks, you have a cute smile." She yells back, waving here hand.

I chuckle under my breath and start my adventure to the cafeteria.

~*~*~

I finally find my way to the caferteria; people were crowding the entrance. I push pass people and find Carlos waving his hand. He was sitting at a table meant for two. I followed his waves and sat down with him.

"Seems like you found your way." He teased, licking his pizza.

I look at him. Mostly his pizza.

"Yeah, haha. It was a way to travel." I chuckle. 

"Hello, Hello. May we please have your attention?" Said Kelly. No one bothered to shut up and I was getting annoyed.

"SHUT UP NOW!" I screamed. The whole cafeteria started to settle down and all eyes were on me.

"Thank you.." I croaked.

"Anyways, we will be giving you your groups for camp activites. When I call your name come up and get your list, and you will be on your way." Audel croaked. 

"Kendall and James."

"Camille and Katie."

"Lucy and Dek."

"Jo and Katelyn"

"And, Logan and Carlos!" Kelly shrieked into the microphone extra loud. She had a big smile on her face.

Carlos and I went up to get our map. Our first activity was twig, berry and flower picking in Woodbury Trail.

"Aww @&^! this. I hate the woods." I say anixously.

"Oh come on it can't be bad. Remember we're TOGETHER." He emphasized. Patting my back hardly.

I whimper.

"Yeah, hehe.." I say sarcastcly.

We reach the trail and I whine.

We walk into the trail and I was holding the basket. I picked at some berries and saw a bee.

"AAAH!" I screamed and ran infront of Carlos.

We were very close, chest to chest, eyes to eyes.

Oh, I cant help my self anymore.

But I wasn't the one who made the fireworks start to fly.

It was Carlos.