getting to know your owner..

AN: below is 805 word chapter! :D also art is not mine!

Ethan's POV:

As we all sit on the floor in a circle I look around not really knowing what to do, then I hear mark say "alright tyler who do you want to ask first?" "I will, alright pet, do you have other submissive sides?, I know you were trained as a sex slave, but do you have any other mindsets?"

I look around than down and nod my head. Tyler grabs my hair and makes me look up "use your words pet, I wanna hear your voice" He says in a tough voice.

I whimper alittle "ye-yes sir, I do, would you like to know what they are?" I say looking everywhere but at him.

"yes I would pet, now was it that hard?" I shake my head looking down trying not to cry.

"No sir, my other sides are I have been trained to be a maid as well, a servent really, as well as partly a human pet." I say looking at amy, she was snuggling with her owner and i secretly wish that I had a master like him, someone who will love me.

"well what about mindsets that YOU like ethan? Amy here likes being a kitten, its her safespace after a punishment or after being in public for to long" mark ask me.

I look at tyler and he has a stern look on his face and i can feel my breathing start to quicken, or no...please body..not now... I look at amy and she seems to have a knowing look on her face and counts down from ten on her fingers I watch her and I can slowly feel myself calm down, I smile at her shyly and she smiles and nods her head.

As she helps me, I can feel both masters looking at us, after I calm down, I look at mark and master, mark has a smile and proud look on his face, Master tyler though, his face is mixed with emotions I cant really read them.

"I do have a coping mechimism if thats what your asking sir mark, I am a little, I use that headspace as a way to calm myself after training back at the trade center."

Both doms nod their heads "what kind of things do you like to do as a little ethan?" amy ask.

"well we didnt have much as the center, but in the bag they let us have I had my penguin, sir pickles, and my baby blanket, my favorite thing to do was lay on my bed in a big tshirt and boxers, cuddle with sir pickles and daydream old shows I watched as a child" I smile remembering​.

she smiles at me and I shyly look at tyler and I cant read his face, I frown at this and look into my lap.

Tyler than smiles, but its not a normal smile, I cant point my finger on it, but its diferent.

"well why dont we tell you about ourselfs, Im 27, Im the owner of my own company, Ive never owned a pet, I use the word pet because slave seem harsh, I am a kind Owner though, I will never hurt you harshly, not even during punishments. I also dont share my play things either. Unlike mark who lets his pets run free, I like the feeling of power I get from owning another." tyler says smirking at me and pulling me towards him.

Mark goes next "Im mark, you can call me mark while we are in this house, and at my house, im public its sir. Im also 27 and I own 3 pets, Amy, shes my one would say, "favorite" but really, shes the love as my life, I saved her from being beaten to death a few years ago, I also have Katherine, shes the cook at the house and Sean, though he likes to be called jack he is the "pet" of the house, Unfortunately by the time we got to jack, it was to late to give him the normal life he deserves, so we let him in 24/7 petplay to make the best for him. And ofcourse we have other pet friends for him to play with, Felix loves petplay, Cry is his owner, you will meet them later this week hopefully."

Amy smiles at him "Im amy im 24! mark saved me when I was 21, my owner got drunk one night and..welll.... I dont wanna go there right now, Im marks maid/love, Im also a kitty and I play with jack sometimes, I love to sing and help mark with his work, We are gonna be the best of friends ethan!" amy finishes and giggles.

I smile at her, maybe living here isnt gonna be so bad.