rules and meeting

ETHANS POV:

I crawl inside and kneel at tylers feet as him and mark sit on the couch.

Tyler smiles down at me softly and pats my head, I look up and he nods to the spot next to him. I look at him confused, he than pats the spot next to him "come on pet, you can sit up here with us." I see mark him a look and I climb onto the couch.

Tyler turns to me and runs his hand through my hair. "alright pet first we are gonna go over some rules, than we are gonna play alittl game to get to know eachother", I nod letting him know I understand and he ruffles my hair, I see mark glare at him when he says rules though.

"Good boy, rules number one: No leaving the house without me and your "outside collar" got it?" I nod
"rule 2: you are allowed to speak without permission as long as its respectful, also no cursing, pets dont curse. Rules three, you are allowed to walk around he house freely, do not go in the basement without permission though. Rule four, you will have chores​ to do everyday to keep you busy while im at work, unless I take you with me. You must do what I say, you may also safe word at any point though, sexually, punishiment and in general, unless we are in public. Speaking of public, you will have different rules for that. its pretty much the opposite of these rules. you will walk on all fours, you  will kneel and you will not speak unless spoken to. thats where your "training" as they put it will come in, got it?" I nod my head.

"well I guess thats all for now pet, OH you will not call me tyler, you will call me, sir, master, and daddy" I nod my head again.

all of a sudden a blonde hair girl comes in and sits on marks lap "hey mark, I missed you too" she says and I see that she has a necklace on. my eyes widen its one of those slave necklaces! I look down trying not to look at them, I can see they really love eachother. "I missed you too amy" he tells her.

I look up and start looking around the room just thinking, next thing I hear is "OH whos the new guy?" tyler replies "this is my new pet, isnt he the cutest" he says ruffling my hair as I blush. Amy looks worried, she looks between me, mark, and tyler. "I know love, you dont like the word pet or slave, but he is tylers." mark says as he glares at him and tyler just shrugs.

"alright lets play a game to get to know eachother, mark, amy, you can play too!" the both nod and the next thing I know we are sitting on the floor, well, here we go..