Personal Luke Brooks Imagine

As you got in the elevator with Luke, you looked around awkwardly. The more people got in, the closer you and Luke got pushed together. Right now Luke was taking full advantage of this, his hands were tracing patterns on your bare back, slowly getting lower. Trying not to get flustered, you gasped slightly as Luke's hands had wandered towards your inner thigh. Winking at you he slipped two fingers inside you, you moan a little at the pleasure. Then realising where you were you moved away, gasping at Luke's audacity. You were in a lift full of people, even if they were talking noisily he should still know better than to do that. As you both reached the floor you wanted you stormed off into your bedroom, pissed off at Luke. As you sat down, taking off your high heels, Luke entered the room. "Gemma, you really can't be mad at me?" You gave him a dirty look to prove your point. Sitting down next to you Luke sighed "babe, am i allowed to do it inside then?" and with that his lips met yours, at first you hesitated but you couldn't lie, what happened in the elevator had made you want Luke more.

{A/N- I based this on a scene from 50 shades of grey,ooo, i quite like sexually frustrated Luke haha. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it Gemma x}