Going home ;)

Shay and Hanna hold hands on the way to shay's home. Once they got there, Shay hold her hand, quickly ran up the stairs to her room. They both drop their bags at the same time and Shay threw Hanna on her bed. Shay got on top of Hanna and started light kissing her then heavy kissing. Shay ask for a entrance but Hanna denied it so Shay got piss and started to take off Hanna panties. Hanna was very wet and Shay likes it. Shay started licking and fingering her and Hanna was moaning like crazy. Hanna wanted to cum but Shay told her hold it. Hanna looked like she was gonna exploded so shay let her. Shay licked off all the cum. Shay started to lick Hanna's boobs. Shay ask Hanna if they wanted to scissor and hanna said she would do anything with her. They started scissoring and they were moaning like crazy. They both loved it. Hanna humped Shay because it was already her turn. Hanna started kissing shay starting from the top and going down. When hanna got down to shays pussy, she started licking and shay was very wet. She started fingering her and shay said she need to cum but hanna told her to hold it. Shay looked like she was about to burst but Hanna still didnt told shay to let it out. Hanna made shay moan more than shay did to hanna. Shay burst with even telling Hanna so she got mad. Hanna didnt told shay she had a dildo for she can strap on to. She flipped shay put the strap on with the dildo and started fucking shay. shay was moaning really loud but Hanna didnt care if anyone heard. Hanna flipped shay again where she can see shay very wet pussy. she insert the dildo and shay pussy stretch alot. Hanna told shay she had a tight pussy.