Part 2 of Chapter 1

Abruptly, Elouise slipped her hand on Jace's forehead before everything went black...

(NOTE: This is Jace's dream)

Tall bare trees stood tall on the ground with the dusk sky rapidly turning black. As the full moon crept overhead, dead leaves rustled on the forest floor; noising the eerie silence lingering in the area. Under the luminescence, she ran barefooted; slender grasses brushing underneath her sole. With cold sweat bathing her back, Elouise tried to continue, carefully watching her steps.

"Stay alive, Elouise," She said to herself as the scenes of yesterday played vivdly in her thoughts...

=================================================== 

      Exactly twenty four hours ago, she sat in silence on a medium canapé; attentively watching some vintage film in channel 23. 

       Old movies has never been her cup of tea but she decided to watch it anyway.

      As it progressed, the ambiance around her started to go uncannyShe suddenly felt uneasy on her seat; a run of goosebumps slowly emerging on her skin. Nonchalantly, she shrugged, trying to ignore her instincts before a pair of  muscular arms grabbed her from behind and tugged her into the darkness.

        Then...

==================================================

She halted. The trail before her suddenly appeared to split in half; one on the left, one on the right.

Faced with a millisecond decision, Elouise raced to the left pavement where a wall of men blocked her way out; wicked grins plastered on their ugly faces.

"Nice try babe," one of them said, "but you can't leave just yet. We're not done with you."

A prompt instinct advised her to run but her feet stood still on the ground, motionless.

"We're not contented with the blow job you gave us earlier," another man added, "let's go back to the cabin to finish our 'shenanigans,' shall we?"

 Part 3 of Chapter 1 will be posted ASAP! :D (NOTE: IT WILL BE RATED R)