8 I had sex with a guy I didn't know was my brother!

Put your story text here...Ch. 8

"Hello beautiful" said Andrew -I mean: *Doctor Grigori*- with a flashing smile as I entered in his comfortable and cool car. No one but Will had ever called me "beautiful" and now it doesn't counts, a giggle escaped through my lips followed with a wink to conceal it.

"Are you all right?" he asked softly

"More or less" I sighted, it was true five minutes ago, but being with him made me feel good, I mean: who wouldn't? I had in front of me a sexy, gentle doctor who had actually called me for a date, is that luck or what?! ;D

"Let's arrange it then" he decided *I'm your girl* I thought "But first we gotta get out of here or they'll notice I'm stealing the princess" He winked and pushed the accelerator making the car roar loudly and running really fast.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked. I couldn't concentrate; he was absolutely handsome, strong, gentle, sexy ... I felt as if I knew him since a long time ago.

"Umm... I dunno. Anywhere but far away please" I smiled.

"I know the ideal place" He grinned and continued his way.

After a long time, I looked out the window and noticed I had no idea of where we were going, but it seemed to be away from New York.

"Hey... are you planning to run away from the city with me?" I joked

"Would you mind?"

"Not actually" I blushed a little. OMG he really made me feel like a must-be-saved lady... Points for Doctor Grigori please!

"We are just going to a park near here, nobody ever goes there, and it's better that way. There we can have calm and we can talk without being listened by others"

"Great"

Did I mention Dr. Grigori was extremely hot? I think I did... but any way: he was really hot. With a black jacket and dark jeans, it was weird because I was used to look him in his Dr.'s uniform, and when I say "used" I'm talking of just seeing him once; whatever, this way he looked younger.

For a long time we talked about us, he was a doctor because he felt the need of helping people (aww... sweet, isn't he?) and the most important thing: he was single and girlfriendless!

"What about you?"

"Well, I think you know the worst part of my life" I said

"Yeah, but I may be missing the best one... so tell me what's up with you?"

"I wanna study psychology"

"You do?"

"Since this little incident, it seems like the perfect job for me"

He laughed and looked at me in the eyes.

"I would become a psycho for just being an hour per day with you as my psychologist... but that would really drive me crazy"

*Aww...* another ridiculous laugh escaped from my lips as my cheeks flushed and the car stopped in what looked like a not very visited park.

Doctor Grigori opened my door and led me his hand to help me to get out. *What a gentleman!*

As soon as I was out, he covered my eyes with his hands and making me turn around facing to the place that I wasn't able to see.

"So, you like it here or you wanna go somewhere else?" he asked putting away his hands.

It was a park as he said, but not the typical boring one, it was all surrounded by pines and flowered trees with seats and swings... but somehow it was magical... Ok, well, it might was sort of dreamy-wonderful because of the fact that I was with Doctor Andrew, I mean Grigori by my side.

"The perfect place for the lady in collapse-danger" What he didn't know was that if I was going to have a heart attack there, it would all because of him.

"Come on here, let's have a walk" he grabbed my hand while we went through the pines...

I AM DEFINITLY YOUR GIRL! My mind unconsciously screamed again giggling