6 I had sex with a guy I didn't know was my brother!

Ch 6.

My hands were clasped around Arianne's neck, who was trying hard to get off my hands kicking and apologizing with just the move of her lips.

"How could you forget to hang off the phone? And what's more: I was confessing my life's biggest trauma ever!" I was shouting at her slamming her head against her pillow "I CONFESSED I HAD SEX WITH A GUY IDIDN'T KNOW WAS MY BROTHER!"

Will. Will. Will. He was the only thing on my head. He was sexy, protective, loyal and funny. Why on earth did he have just to turn up being my brother when he was my most perfect boyfriend I ever had?

"I'm sorry!" she pleaded breathless.

Just when her face was turning to a purplish color I left her. She breathed as if she had been dragged by an ocean wave.

"Gosh Luce!" she gasped "where did you get that strength? Jeez, you could be the next Rocky Balboa when you are angry" she was trying to calm me down, I knew it but it just irritated me even more.

"Listen Luce... I didn't do it on purpose, you know it right?" she apologized with sad eyes, but not like the typical puppy ones, she seemed to mean it "I will do whatever it takes to mend this problem, ok? But please forgive me!"

I just closed my eyes and shook my head, but not refusing her offer. This was so NOT happening...

I had always complained that my life was really boring, but now that I have something in it I would do anything to avoid it... Hilarious

I had to forgive Arianne, anyway she was just trying to listen to me and was paying so much attention that she made a mistake...

The mistake that was carrying away my good-social life... Fuck it

"I'm not that mad at you... Argh! The only ones who have to apologize here are Mom, dad and Tyler. It's none's fault but theirs"

"Thank you" she said throwing up her arms to hug me but this time I avoided them standing up and walking around the room

"What can we do?"

"You will have to arrange a deal with Tyler. And depending of what he wants we make up some kind of plan..."

"I have a pretty sure idea of what he wants" I grinned sarcastically

"What?"

"He wants me to be his girlfriend or his slave..." I took a deep breath. I could imagine myself saying things like "Dear, honey, darling" to him... the idea made me sick. And his slave HA-HA I would die first.

There were only two exits:

a) Getaway form this country, change my identity, and gather apples the rest of my life to live in the anonymity

b) Kill Tyler. But I was not brave enough to do such thing.

"OMG! If he wants you to be his girlfriend what are you going to do?" She wondered looking at the M&Ms pack. I threw them to her like saying "c'mon"

"I dunno. I think I would have to accept. Anyway he is not that bad, the thing is that I hate the way he treats Will and how he is always trying to embarrass him. It's childish"

"Yeah" she chewed other bunch of chocolate. I admired this girl's metabolism, she could eat an elephant and keep being thin "but you could do it"

"And if he wants me to be his slave..."

"That's easy, you would just have to flirt with him and he would say 'Hey babe, be my girlfriend' and that's all"

"Sounds easy"