Chapter 3: Can We Change The Topic?

Meaghan’s POV

Eleanor and I just stared at each other. This was just crazy. She was giving me a slight glare and I became uncomfortable.

“Uh… Connor?” I said; breaking the silence. His new girlfriend sits down next to him; feeling uncomfortable at everyone’s open mouths and wide-eyed stares.

“Yeah?”

“Can I say that this is awkward…. Because you’re going out with Louis’ ex.” I say. Connor looks at Eleanor; then to Louis; then back again. Eleanor was looking at Louis with an upset look on her face. Did she still love Louis? A wave of jealousy washed over me. I stood and excused myself form the table and walked outside to the park across the road.

I sit on the bench and sigh; mist coming out from my mouth as my hot breath connected with the cold air. I was there for a while; not sure on why Eleanor was making me jealous.

“Meaghan!” Louis called out from behind me. I feel his hands go around my waist and turned me to face him. I look into his beautiful blue eyes.

“What’s wrong babe?” he asks. I sigh.

“Don’t you think it’s a coincidence that Connor and Eleanor are going out and we’re their exes? Coz I don’t.” I say. He frowns.

“It is a bit; but we need to wait and see if it’s actually true.” He grabs my hand gently and takes me back to the restaurant. Our food is already there; Niall and Tayla had already finished theirs. I roll my eyes and sit down next to Louis. Eleanor gave Connor a kiss; looking at me while she did it. I ignored her and started to eat my burger. Why was she trying to make me jealous about Connor? He cheated on me with my twin sister; Sarah.  I raise my eyebrows at Louis who gave me a seductive look. I poke out my tongue and smirk at his mock hurt face.

………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………

Louis’ POV

I could understand where Meaghan was coming from; as our two exes were making out; we both felt uncomfortable. It might have been because they were our exes. We had finished our meal; so we decided to go back to Meaghan’s and my apartment after taking a long stroll in the park. (A/N: Louis moved into Meaghan’s apartment as Zara moved into the old Larry Stylinson apartment)

Meaghan collapses onto the bed closing her eyes. I jump; shouting “SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!” onto the bed; making the bed throw the gorgeous caramel haired girl that I love up in the air.

“Harrumph!!!” Meaghan groans. I kiss her cheek before pulling her onto me.

“What are you thinking Tomlinson?” she asks; her voice always made me shiver inside. I whisper seductively into her ear.

“Wouldn’t you like to know…?” Meaghan giggles; before kissing the crevice of my neck. I drift my fingers along her back; lifting the back of her shirt. She looks up at me; making me stare into the pool of blue-grey eyes of hers and smile.

Meaghan kisses me again; it was passionate but gentle. I make the kiss hungrier; more desperate. She smiles into the kiss; her hands tangled in my hair. I make us stop the kiss as I remove my shirt. Her fingertips glide slowly around my abs; she was still smiling.

I kiss her again; lifting her silk blouse away from her body.

“I love you.” I say. She was perfect. I’m glad that I found her.

“I love you too.” Meaghan replies.

………………………………………………………