Same Mistakes- One Direction fanfic

SAME MISTAKES

Chapter 1- dreams and tattoos

"There you go." said the tough looking tattoo artist. Some part of me reckons deep inside he loves ballet and chick flicks.

I like trying to read people, trying to find out the truth.

Yeah I guess it's got me in a bit of trouble being so curious, but I can't help it.

I handed over the money I had to pay for my tattoo, and took a look at my watch, "Shit! Oh, sorry I have to go." I said gathering my things.

"Thank you!" I called as I ran out of the tattoo parlor.

My side aches as I ran out to the very core of the shopping centre, where there was already people gathering.

"Are you here for the singing competition?" someone asked from behind me.

I turned around to see a 'perfect' manicured blonde who looked about 6 feet tall.

"Yes, I am." I said, as I noticed her look me up and down.

"This way." she said putting on a smile.

I walked up to a slightly raised platform, and noticed a boy around my age standing in front of me.

He must be the first to sing.

"What song are you singing?" I asked, startling him a little bit.

He turned around, his bright blonde hair glistening in the light.

"I'm singing 'this ones for the girls' by Olly Murs." he said with a smile.

"I'm singing Skyscraper, by Demi Lovato." I said back.

The mysterious blonde went to say something else, but got taken onto the stage.

As weird as it may sound, I was actually looking forward to what he was going to say.

"This ones for the girl that I see at the coffee shop, knows my name and looks real hot, always get an extra shot and a smile for free." I heard him sing.

I blanked out on him, and checked my self over, making sure I looked fine.

I looked down, past my floral dress, noticing laces weren't done on my fake doc martins.

How I know they're fake,

Well one does not simply just find a pair of real doc martins in a park.

When I found them, I bought them home and cleaned them up.

I soon felt myself being pushed onto the stage.

I smoothed the few ruffles in my dress and made my way over to the piano on the right side of stage.