Never Been in Love

Key: (Y/N)= Your name,(L/N)= Last name, (E/C)= Eye color, (H/L)= Hair length, (H/C)= Hair color

        I'm done.

       I'm sick and tired of being treated like garbage.

     I don't know what I did to make Drew and her despicable, beautiful, nasty, pretty, hateful gang hate so much me, but they did. 

     So, as I made my way back to Cabin 3 I kept my face as out of sight as I could. Pointless; it's like they stake out by my cabin. Does it bring them joy or some kind of sick pleasure to mentally, and sometimes physically, abuse me?

  "Hey, Fish Breath!" Drew stuck her perfectly manicured foot in my path. Even though I was expecting that, I still stumbled a bit. 

  "Awwww, still haven't gotten your land legs back?" She said with her voice laced with fake pitty. 

   "That is a pretty crap insult, Drew," I snapped back as I righted myself. She seemed a little surprised that I actually responded, but it didn't last.

  "Sorry if your little fishy brain can't understand my insults." She sneered back.

  "At least fish have brains," I said standing my ground for the first time, "As far as I can tell, mannequins are just plastic, brainless pieces of plastic."  I watched with satisfaction as she turned red under the layers of makeup on her face. 

 "You think you're so smart and brave, don't you," she growled, grabbing my wrist so I couldn't escape, "coming over here and putting up a fight." 

 Honestly, yes.

 "I know why you're insulting me. It's just because you're insecure. You're jealous of me, how good I look, how many people look up to me, and how many boys find me attractive and want to date me. Right little fishy." She sneered at me.

 Owch, and honestly kind of.

 She tightened her grip on my wrist, almost puncturing my skin with her witch-like pointy nails. She leaned in closer, so I could smell the floral perfume on her neck. "If you ever come back here, I'll hurt you." 
   I laughed in her face. 

"If you didn't notice, you're the one outside my cabin, unless you suddenly became a daughter of Posiden, one of the Big 3. So maybe I should be telling you to not come back." I smirked.

 "There you go again, being smart with me." She hissed at me.

  "Who are you, my mother?" I said, still smiling. I don't know why I let her get to me all summer. This was fun. She let go of my wrist and stepped back. 

 "You're right, I'm not." 

What, this was way too easy.

"Mothers  wouldn't do this."

Oh, gods, I'm done for, aren't I?

  I watched Drew, hoping she was going to do something that would be too permanent. She turned to a person I hadn't noticed that was walking by. Nico Di Angelo.

  Oh, gods. She can't know, right? She can't know that I have an enormous crush on Nico, right?!

  Wrong.

"Nico, can you come here for a moment." Her voice sickly sweet, almost as sugary as her perfume.

  Nico looked up, annoyed as I had expected. He looked like he wanted to ignore her, but he was too good of a person to do that. He shrugged and walked over, still clearly wanting to be as far away from Drew as he could be.