Important. (Please read)

So this is kinda hard for me to say.. I've been thinking alot and I've finally come to terms with, myself, my body, my gender, and my sexuality.

So as you all know I am a girl.. welp not anymore. I've decided I do not feel as comfortable in a woman's body as I would in a males body. My parents do not know about this in fear of getting disowned because they are very homophobic and transphobic.

Let's get into the topic homophobic. I am gay. As in I am male and I like other males.

My whole life my family tried to raise me to see people in the LGBTQ+ community as horrible people, sinners, monsters.

And I have to admit I did believe them at one point until I started seeing how happy they were being together, being themselves, and supporting one another so I stopped listening.

I know I will get hate for this, but if you don't like it then that's not my problem.

I really am contemplating on posting this but I really wanna show other people it's ok to be themselves by coming out and being who I am and not hiding in the dark anymore.

Of course im not going to tell my family yet, maybe when im older.

The hardest part about this is I won't be able to start the process into becoming male until im older and all the surgery will have to wait.

Which means the real me will have to wait.

Please use He/Him pronouns and im not sure if I wanna change my username just yet (probably not I don't know at the moment.)

Let's get reintroduced shall we?

Hello my name is Ashton.

For those of you who read my art book my little oc's name is Ash/Ashton.

This is why I named him that.

I don't know if I like Matthew or Ashton better I love both names to be honest.

I am scared out of my mind to come out.

I've only come out to a few people one here (you know who you are) and they except me for who I am which I am beyond grateful for.

Also I came out to my cousin Deadly_Sins21 she also excepts me.

Now im out for all of you.

This is all for now and thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see y'all later BUH-BYYYEEE!!