1.

Jacks POV:

I was at my friend Felix's house playing with our stuffies. My stuffie is names mr.teddy because he's a teddy bear! He's so adorable. Fe's stuffie is named bumble (just stop :')) because he's a bee! His daddy is watching us because he doesn't want us to get hurt or do something bad. I wish I had a daddy to look after me. Once Fe's daddy stood up and tapped my shoulder he started to speak, "C'mon bub, its Felix's bed time is soon and so is yours." I pouted a little but got up grabbing my teddy and started to walk towards cry, Felix's. daddy.

He opened the door for me and let me walk out. Once I was standing on the sidewalk I waited for cry. He gave me my backpack with my things such as my pacifier, sippy, and my stuffies/toys. I slipped out of little mode while putting my backpack on my shoulders and bro hugging cry. I thanked him for letting me come over. I hopped in my car and threw my backpack in the passenger seat. I started up my car and started to drive to my house. Once I was there I got out of my car grabbing my backpack from it's original place in my car. I locked my car up and rushed into my house wanting to hurry to get into my little space. Making sure I locked the door behind I rushed upstairs and into my playroom.

I slipped into little mode and stripped down to my boxers. U walked over to my closet and put on my pastel pink skirt and a blue sweater. It's my favorite because it's really fluffy and soft! I slipped on my white and mint green flower crown and grabbed my stuffies. Setting them on the bed in the middle of the room I rushed over and put 'The little mermaid' movie in the PlayStation 3 that cry had gave me for my birthday so I can watch my favorite movies! He's really nice to me.

I hopped up in my bed and started watching the little mermaid.

°Time skip°

Its now in the middle of the movie and im bored. I tried to color but my cyan crayon broke and I started to cry so I put my coloring books away and my crayons. I grabbed my iPhone 8 and went to look for a new daddy. I tapped the app "Little ones" on the bottom of the screen as the logo popped up. It soon went to the daddies I could choose but they all seemed either to mean or to boring. I kept swiping through my options until I came across a man with flaming red hair. (yes I know his hair is black but I really like his old red hair) He liked video games, and he had a dog! I love doggies! I mean who doesn't Though? I tapped his profile and kept reading through his description. I found out his name is Mark Fischbach, what a beautiful name. I tapped the chat button and sent a message.
(Word count: 569)
•••
That's all for now my Love's xD so um... Idk I just felt like writing a Ddlb story... I think Ddlb is cute so don't judge me *^* sorry it's short but anyway thank you all so much for reading and I'll see y'all later BUH-BYYYEEE!!