Message to my readers

Hey, guys, so I notice that I have a lot of diligent readers for my poetry, and I just wanted to say thank you.
   I was scared to post these at first, because I wasn't sure how people would react to my feelings, but I'm glad that it's working out so well.

   I also wanted to say that I don't only write poetry, I also write stories/books, but they're not getting as many reads as I hoped they would.
   If any of you are interested in a short read, I just started a short stories volume called "Rainy Day Short Stories: Volume I"
Which I will be working on often.
   If you like stories involving the supernatural world, I wrote a book called "Gores of Grimoire" which I am currently pure editing, so it's not complete just yet. That one will become a series. I also started writing "Element" and "The Frost Child" which are also included in the supernatural genre.
   If you like stories that are similar to my poems, I wrote "Diary of a Suicidal Nobody".
   If you like romance, mixed with a little tragedy, I wrote "Her First Wish."
   Romance mixed with comedy and LOTS of fandom references, I also wrote "Fangirl Paradise."
   This one is a little bit different, it's like romance mixed with some mystery mixed with a little supernatural mixed with some comedy. It's called "Emma Marie Stine."
   The last one is a general fiction about being bisexual and still in the closet. "Hiding Amongst the Clothes."

   It would mean a lot to me if I could get more reads on these. I work hard for each and every one, and would enjoy to see if others enjoy them.
   Thank you for reading! :)