Chapter 5

Then suddenly I wake up, confused.

I stared at my body, but there was no blood, not even a scar. The man missed. How stupid he is, shooting from a close range and missed. I used that opportunity. I ran to him, luckily my feet are not tied. Only my hands were tied. He's shocked, and his friend aimed his shotgun to me.

He shot me, but the bullet missed. I crouched and kicked his belly. He's simply knocked down, moaning on the floor painfully.

Then I continued running to the other man. He still stared at his friend, terrified. He didn't realize me running towards him. When he turned his head to me, I pushed him and took his knife from his pocket with my mouth.

I untied the rope in my hand with the knife then I slipped it at my pocket, just in case. I went outside the room, but I didn't know what to do next. There were three corridors, and CCTVs on every corridor. I didn't have much time, so I ran through the middle corridor.

I didn't care about the CCTV. I actually wished every soldiers will come after me so I had an opportunity to go to the control room and use the radio to ask Special Force for help.

I pressed the emergency button that was on the wall, so every soldiers will come out and went after me.

The alarm started to ring, and I can hear the soldiers' footsteps. I can also heard the killer of my parents instructing them to find me.

I saw the base's map on the wall. The control room is on the third floor. I had to take the lift, because the soldiers were coming using the emergency stairs. I walked slowly to the lift, wishing the soldiers didn't hear my footsteps.

I pressed the lift button and it immediately opened.

I was confused, usually I must wait about 2-5 minutes for the lift to open. I thought that it's a trap, but I entered the lift because the soldiers were coming closer.

In the lift, my feet and hands were trembling. Even I had succeed many missions, I'm still afraid now. The lift opened, my mouth opened widely. My eyes opened widely too. About five soldiers waited outside the lift raising their shotgun. I couldn't run, or escaped. I waited, closing my eyes, knowing that I'll be dead soon. They loaded their shotguns, and slowly pulled the triggers.

BOOM!!!

I woke up, sweating everywhere. Phew, it's just a dream. Even though it's just a dream, it seemed so real. I gasped. I'm still in my room, in the Grandé hotel. The alarm clock showed 7.30 in the morning. I quickly packed all my things, and ran to the reception. I checked out, and walked outside. I wondered what's the name of the killer of my parents. In my dreams, he wore a mask covering half of his face so I can only saw his eyes.

But I thought I know his eyes. But I'm not sure who's him. I stopped daydreaming and walked to Agent Green's house, on McCallister street, not far from the hotel. While I'm walking, I took a quick glance at the city. Today is Sunday, and it's still morning, but there were already so much people on the streets. Usually in New York, even it's a popular city, people usually relaxed at their house on Monday.