Chapter 4

I ran to the forest, hoping the polices will not find me. I took my phone and called Mr Scott. Thank God he answered!

"What is it , Jason?"

"I have a little trouble here sir. Can you send a helicopter to pick me up and go to Berlin?"

"Okay. I'll send Delta 4. What's your location?"

I took a glance at my GPS, "An isolated island near Hawaii."

"Okay. Hang on, Delta 4 will be there. Approximately 10 minutes again."

He ended the phone call. I didn't hear any sounds again. Maybe every passengers had been evacuated. Thanks God.

Not long, a helicopter approached the island. When I saw that, I immediately rose and waved my hands. I guess the pilot saw and landed near me.

There was only 2 people in that helicopters. The pilot and co-pilot. The pilot came to me.

"Agent 4?" , he asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

I entered the helicopter. One more day, I'll be in Berlin. I started to relax, and wounded my right hand. It's a little bit bleeding because of the fight with those strangers. I had some scars on my face, too.

I kept asking myself who were that strangers, who did they work for. I had a feeling that I will find out soon.

One day passed.

It's 21.30. I had arrive at Berlin. I woke up and saw below. Lights everywhere, streets filled with cars,

amazing statues. Well, almost the same like New York. The co-pilot turned to me.

"We had arrive." He said.

"I know," I answered

The pilot landed the helicopter at the top of the hotel where I will be staying. The people below won't see or hear us, because Berlin is a bustling city.

I waved my hand to the helicopter as a symbol of thanks.

Then, I walked down the emergency stairs and finally arrived at the lobby. I checked in, my room's number is 911. Amazing number.

I walked towards the lift, and pressed the floor I was meant to be.

I quickly entered my room, but I felt that someone was following me. I immediately locked my room and put all my belongings inside the shelf. I opened the window.

Wow. It's a perfect view from here. It's almost 23.00, it's late. I took a quick shower and threw myself to the bed. There, I slept.

I woke up in a cold and dark room. It's a large room, and I'm alone. No bed, no shelf, no furnitures. Just an empty room. The door opened, it made a creaky sound that hurts my ears.

My heart almost stopped. A person entered the room, his footsteps echoed through the room.

He is tall and big. His eyes are blue, and he saw me with a cruel look. His gaze pierced into my eyes.

"I've been waiting for this moment, Rodriguez."

"Who are you?" I asked him, trying my best not to look scared.

"Oh, don't you remember. 5 years ago, we have met. In a house at Upper Street 45 in New York." he answered, showing a smirk that I hate.

"You..you killed my parents!" I yelled and glared at him. My eyes were burning with the flame of hatred.

My heart thumped really hard inside my chest, my blood boiled from anger. Who do he think he is?!

I'm NOT letting him go.

I'm extremely mad.

"Indeed."

He smiled at me with an evil look. He whispered something to his men, and then his men entered the room with shotguns.

"Kill him" He ordered.

His gaze locked into mine for a few seconds. How dare he?

He turned around, and left the room leaving me alone with these guys.

One of his men aimed his shotgun to my head. I trembled, trying to run, but something seemed to keep me sit. He pull the trigger and ...

BOOM!

I was shocked. It echoed, the room filled with horror, it was tense. I closed my eyes slowly.

Soon, the pictures of my loved ones flooded into my mind.

My parents, my friends, and even Mr Scott. Mr Scott's like my second father to me.